Mission 1.3

The annoying sound of an alarm ran through the ears of Miss. Hirai as she shifted in the comfortable hotel bed. She had a very important meeting this morning to discuss the building of a new entertainment company in America. It will train American idols like K-idols so they will become more successful than Beyonce herself. The company will feature American and K-artist like Haliee Steinfeld and herself.

Momo was ready and out the door in less than 30 minutes. "Good morning." She greeted the police officer standing outside her door. "Good morning Miss. Hirai. Where are you off to?" Officer Choi asked. "I have a meeting with some important people about my ideas." She nodded. "Should I escort you?" The rich woman resisted. "It's fine Officer. It's broad daylight nothing will happen. Also I would like to bump down that 24 security to only dust to dawn. Only when it's dark outside." The two kept walking down the hall to the elevators. "Miss. Hirai with all due respect, I promised you that I would have my best men watch over you, myself including. We are not leaving you under any circumstances." The last part sounding a bit menacing. "Like I said, I'm fine. I'll see you tonight." Once the elevator opened the blonde stepped in and descended to the lobby. After being shot down, Office Choi to went to work.

"Miss. Hirai, so nice to finally meet you. Please sit, I don't want to waste any time on your very busy schedule." The woman smiled and opened her folder. "Jumping right into it, I want to build an entertainment company right here in Nevada. I want it to be the tallest company building and run souly on technology. I want everything to be technological. I'm so over paper, you know." The wrinkled man nodded. "Well I can tell you right now, it's going to cost a fortune." Momo smiled. "My shoes are worth a fortune. This is nothing. I don't care how long it takes to build it. I want it to be built safely and securely. I don't want anyone injuried in the future or while building it." The older man pulled out his notebook and began writing every little detail down.

"Thank you so much for allowing this to happen. It means a ton." The man shrugged. "Hey, I love what you're doing. It's going to be a real money maker. Good luck with everything. We'll be in contact soon." The brunette smiled and closed the door behind her. She began walking down the hall before a young man stopped her. "Miss. Hirai, this came in for you. The sender didn't leave a name but he was adamant on getting this to you a quickly as posible." The man gave her the package and she politely took it. "Thank you. Have a nice day." The man wished her a good day too and scurried off. Excited, Momo wasted no time in opening the brown box. As she opened it, she heard ticking. She quickly ripped open the box to find a small cube no bigger than a quarter. It was ticking while the numbers were descending. Shocked, Momo froze.

10. 9. 8. 7. 6.

Footsteps were heard coming down the hall rapidly. Without slowing, down the person grabbed the Japanese girl by her waist, making her drop the box, and launched themselves throw the window at the end of the hall. Not even a second later, the cube exploded causing the whole floor to collapse and the build caved on itself.
Momo, opened her eyes to find herself soaring through the sky latching onto a complete stranger. Eventually her brain click and she began screaming at the top of her lungs. "LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" The person dropped her on a nearby roof and jumped off towards the ground. Momo ran over to the edge to see but the person was gone. The street filled with fire trucks, ambulances, and police cars.

"It was a bomb Jihyo, what else could I have done. I couldn't throw it out the window because it wouldn't have broken and we all would've been dead. It was my mission to protect her and I did. I'm sorry those people lost their lives but I barely got her out of there. I would've gotten killed if she died. You know what happens." Jihyo's face dropped at the painful memory. "Yeah, I know and I'm glad you're alive. You're the only family I have left." Jeongyeon tilted her head to the side. "Wait, did mom-" The singer nodded breaking down into tears. The tall Korean was silenced. Even Kookeu looked sad. "Jihyo-yah, I am so sorry." The brunette shook her head. "No, it's okay. It was her time. She lived a great life. I just wish I could've seen her one last time." Jeongyeon pressed her lips together and nodded. "Are you going to see her?" The other shook her head. "I'm not allowed. When I got sick is when they took my break away so I don't get a break until November. Tour is almost over anyways." Jihyo ran her hands through her hair. "Jihyo, leave that company. I've told you countless times. They're using you to get money and even then you don't get anything but 10% of it. Leave the company, stay with Nayeon and I until you find a new and better one." Jihyo shook her head for the thousandth time. "You know I can't Jeongyeonie. My contract isn't over and I can't pay for a lawsuit." Jeongyeon sighed. "Okay. Whatever. Look I gotta go. I just got some new information about my mission. Love you." Jihyo kissed the camera before hanging up. Jeongyeon finished getting dressed and grabbed her belongings. Please don't trash the house rat. I won't hesitate to put you on the street." Kookeu stayed as the tall brunette closed the door and strides down the hall.

As she exited the building she ran to the nearest coffee shop. "Hey, can I get a black coffee with two packets of cream?" The barista typed random things on the small pad and gave the agent her total. Jeongyeon slid a $5 bill to the woman. "You can keep the change." The young girl smiled as she handed the brunette her coffee. As Jeongyeon turned to leave, a smaller figure bumped into her making her spill a little of her newly bought drink. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I wasn't paying attention." She grabbed several napkins and dabbed at small, dark stain at the bottom of her shirt. "No it's okay. It's fine." Jeongyeon looked up at the person and gasped quietly. The woman's beauty took her off guard. "I'm so sorry once again. I'll even pay for a new shirt." The blonde reached into her purse looking for any cash but the Korean stopped her. "It's okay, Miss. Hirai. I'm fine. Thank you though. It was nice to meet you." On the outside, she looked cool but she was shaking on the inside. "Oh boy."