Mission 1.12

"If you make it a tad bit darker it would really capture my eyes." Miss. Hirai suggested as she admired the way her outfit hugged her slender figure. She was invited to the AAAs that were being held in Seoul and was currently being fitted for it.

"That could be arranged ma'am." Momo smiled politely as she closed the curtain and stripped out of the outfit and into her business clothes. "I hate to leave so suddenly but I have so much work to catch up on. I do apologize." The stylist nodded and shooed her out the building. "Thanks Sana. I love you." She shouted as she hurried out the office. "Love you too Hirai. I'm coming over later so you better be home."

"Miss Hirai, a bouquet of flower arrived for you so I had them put it on your desk." Her assistant spoke as soon as she walked through the door. "Did they say who it was from?" Momo asked skeptically and a little scared after being attacked so many times in America. "No but there's a card." Momo walked in her office and put her things down on the couch. She slowly approached the flowers and inspected it thoroughly. Nothing. The CEO sighed as she proper admired then, taking the note.

Sorry about your agent, my dear. Don't worry. She isn't a match for me anyways.

D

A shiver went down the brunette's spine as she read the card. She had no idea what it meant but she didn't like the feel of it. She unexpectedly grabbed her things and rushed out the office, out the building, and into her car. "Get the jet ready, I'm going to Japan." She called Sana. "Met me at the airport in 20 minutes, no questions."

Sana was worried for her best friend as she kept fidgeting. She was silent the whole flight and drive to the company building. She looked to be in deep thought but only she knew. The stylist rested her hand on her friend's knee to stop it from shaking. The latter looked towards her with tears clouding her vision. "It's gonna be okay."

"Miss. Myoui, you have two guests waiting for you. I would ask if I should let them in but I see your busy. Just come out and get them when you're done." Mina's assistant shielded her eyes from the scene in front of her before closing the door. Mina heaved a sigh before pushing the girl's head away from in between her legs. "I told you were gonna get caught one day." The older slapped the other on the shoulder as she stood up to pull up her clothing. "Hey, I'm not against people watching Mina. They can look but can't touch." The shorter girl stood behind the dressing girl and roamed her hands up to her exposed breast and showered her neck with kisses. "Son Chaeyoung, if you don't stop right now. This isn't funny. What about the rumors." Chaeyoung sighed. "You pay to much unnecessary attention to the press and gossip cites. Let them say what they want but only we know the truth." Mina rested her forehead on her girlfriend's and fixed her hair. "Thanks babe. I needed that. The rival company's CEO smiled showed her perfect teeth. "Now get out my office." The Japanese girl pushed the other away as she stuffed her breast back in their rightful place and buttoned up her shirt. Chaeyoung smirked and opened the door to the office. Before she could walk out she quickly hid behind the door. "What's wrong?" The CEO's face plastered with concern. "Momo." Suddenly the door busted open, Chaeyoung squished between the wall and door, and Momo and Sana flew in. "We need to talk." The youngest Japanese members winced as she motioned the girls to sit down. The way the desk was had it where Chaeyoung couldn't get out until they either left or turned to look out the window.

"Can we close the door. I don't want anyone to hear what I'm about to say." Like the flight and car ride, Momo was fidgeting and jumpy. "Um, I need AC. Yeah, the AC is broken in my office and I don't wanna close the door. I'm already sweaty." Sana nodded. "You had it closed earlier though." Mina was caught. "And that's why I'm so sweaty. I don't want to take the jacket off because you'll see my armpit stains." Mina chuckled. "Please continue. What's going on?" The two looked towards the scared girl awaiting what she was going to say. "I'm being targeted. Someone's trying to kill me." The two girl's jaws dropped in surprise. "In America, the first week, I was being attacked everyday. Granted someone was there to save me and protect me but today I got a bouquet of flowers and I thought it was from Jeongyeon but it was from, I guess, the person who was sending the attacks on me. I'm so scared and I don't know what to do. I don't want to go to the police because I trusted the police in America and they attacked me too. I'm just so scared and I don't know what to do." Momo walked up to the window and stared out at the view. "It's okay Momo. We'll figure out something." Sana rubbed the girl's back as she rested her head on her shoulder. Mina on the other hand motioned Chaeng to quickly get out of the office. Not hearing anything from Mina, she turned around catching sight of her worst enemy. "What are you doing here?" She put her game face on and tried to hide her tears. The two looked like deer's caught in headlights. "I uh-" "We're dating." Mina intervened. Momo looked betrayed. "You what?! For how long?!" The couple shrugged. "About 2 years now. Since you gave me the company." Ana's jaw dropped and the oldest Japanese girl grew angry. "I can't believe this. You know what?! I can't trust you. You're fired! You're no longer allowed to talk to me or contact me. I can't look at you right now. I want this office cleaned out by tonight. You will no longer have a job come tomorrow morning." Mona's eyes held back diamond tears as she attempted to reason with her friend. "Momoring, please, that's too extreme." The CEO held her hand up to stop the girl from talking. "Just clean this place out. I so disappointed in you."