Mission 1.9

After hanging out with Momo a couple days ago, the two have been inseparable. Although they have no reason to be together because the attacks have seemingly stop, Jeongyeon just couldn't deny her feeling towards the other.

After they finished at the restaurant, they went and had some coffee because Jeongyeon thought the coffee there didn't compare to the one across the street from her apartment.

It has now been a week after they met at the restaurant and they've been hanging out everyday since.

Today Jeongyeon wanted to take the rich girl out bowling because she felt like it was one of the things you have to do before she left on Wednesday.

Momo was currently waiting on a certain somebody to come and start the electrical work in her building. "Sorry, I'm late, I had to get some coffee. You know." Jeongyeon smiled as she handed the other her coffee. "I gave you the coffee I usually have. I thought you'd want to try it. I can assure you it's really good." Momo cracked a smile but quickly wiped it away. "I'm in business mode right now so I can't talk to you like a friend but I appreciate this. Is someone bringing your equipment?" The business woman looked down at the girls empty hands as she sipped the delicious beverage. "I hate to break it to you but I can't get started. The building has to be finished before I can go in with anything electrical." Momo huffed. "Why tell me now?!" Jeongyeon raised her voice a little. "You didn't really give me any room to say so on the phone. You weren't answering my calls or text so I had no choice. I can't drop my stuff at work for you." In the back of Jeongyeon's head, she laughed at how ironic that statement was because she does in fact do that exact thing. "You're right. I'm sorry. I've been so wound up lately. I haven't had any time to relax." Jeongyeon smiled as she took her hand and led her to her motorcycle. "Where are we going?" The brunette spoke as she mounted the bike. "You'll see."

About 25 minutes later they pulled up in front of an empty bowling alley. "What are we doing here?" The blonde smirked. "You'll see." She locked her bike and entered the building, the rich CEO following close behind. Once they entered Jeongyeon flipped all the lights on and hit multiple buttons on a screen. A lane lit up and set the pins up. "Ladies first." The blonde smirked again as she sat behind the younger girl on the table. "I don't know how to bowl." The agent laughed. "Take the ball and try to knock down all the pins." Momo shrugged and picked up a pink ball. It was pretty heavy so she used two hands to carry it. She walked down to the lane and continued down, of course falling down. The ball slid down the lane into the gutter. Jeongyeon sat at the table laughing voluminously. "It's not funny, how do you do this? Are you recording this?" The young girl shouted as she tried to stand but fell as soon as she took a step. "Here." Momo looked up to see Jeongyeon holding out her hand. "Maybe I should've known you'd take it literally. You're supposed to throw the ball and try to knock down the pins." Momo pouted. "Why didn't you say that the first time. I would've had two less bruises."

The girl picked up another pink ball and walked up to the lane. As soon as she did, she threw the ball as hard as she could down the lane. Jeongyeon laughed once it rolled in the gutter. "This is hard." Momo pouted. "Let me help you." Jeongyeon stood up from the table and helped the helpless girl. "First and foremost you should get a ball you can carry." Jeongyeon lifted the pink ball and put it back. She knew she'd be able to bowl with that but the weaker girl couldn't. Instead she grabbed a yellow one and handed it to her. "Secondly, you put your ring and middle finger in these two holes and your thumb goes in this one." Momo obeyed the directions. "Now hold the ball close to your chest as you step towards the lane. Take as many step as you want but your last two should be the biggest ones because you have to swing, and let go of, the ball." Momo nodded. "Step with your left first." The girl cautiously stepped with her left foot leading. "Now take swing your arm with the ball backwards as you step with the right foot." The CEO did as she was told and unexpectedly took another step and swung the ball down the lane. They both waited in anticipation, the bowler itching her body to the side as if the ball would reciprocate. As the ball met with the 10 pins, Momo jumped up and threw her slender arms around the neck of her savior as all the tiny white pillars fell to the floor. The Japanese girl wore a proud smile on her face as she celebrated her accomplishment.

"Jeongyeon-ah, did you see that! I hit all the pins. I did it! Thank you thank you." Jeongyeon wrapped her secure arms around the excited female. "I see that. Congratulations Momoring." As the two pulled away, the bright smile the rich woman once wore was now a deep blush as the two locked eyes.
"You're so beautiful." The agent unconsciously breathed out, her warm breath coating the other's soft lips. "I want to kiss you so badly." Momo inched closer to the agent. "Please do." With one last look of approval, the two closed the gap between their bodies as their lips engaged in a beautiful battle.

"I had a nice time today although I was supposed to work all day." The business woman couldn't hide the small smile that formed on her face. "I know and I apologize but you needed to relax." A small brief silence came over the two as the enjoyed each other company, not wanted to leave the other. "Can I kiss you again?" The blonde asked. The brunette nodded and cupped her hands over the taller's cheeks. She leaned down and planted a soft yet blissful kiss on her lips before departing. "Goodnight Momoring." The latter waved as she entered her car while the other mounted her bike. "Goodnight my knight in shining armor."

The brunette couldn't help the small smile that grew on her face as she approached her hotel room. Images of the time the two had spent together flashed in her mind as the small grew and grew. As the girl pulled her key out to open the door she noticed a Manila folder leaned against the wall next to her door. Curiosity got the best of her as she quickly opened it and emptied it of it's contents. It was nothing but pictures. Pictures of a certain somebody she had been thinking of since she left her not even an hour ago. Pictures of her in Seoul, Korea, pictures of her craddlinf other women even men in her arms, pictures of her in a fighting situation, her leg wrapped around a poor, seemingly innocent man's neck as his face held a deep purple, pictures of her holding a gun at a group of teenagers. The last sheet wasn't a picture but a profile. Not just any profile. An secret agent profile. Jeongyeon's profile.