Mission 1.13

"Yeah, it's yours. Please don't drag this companies reputation down. I'm trusting you." Hirai Hana smiled as she admired her new office. "What happened with Mina?" Momo sighed. "Sign the contract and this place will officially be your company." Without hesitation, Hana signed the contract. "Pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy your new office." Momo bowed as she left the room.

It hurt Momo to fire Mina but she had to. She didn't work so hard from the ground up to beat the person who got the revile company as a hand-me-down. Coworsing with the enemy will leave her company open and vulnerable and that just doesn't sit well with her.

As she exited the office she motion for Sana to follow. "I need some food Sana-chan." Sana smirked knowingly. Once the exited the building the decided against driving and walked to their favorite restaurant, right down the block. "Sorry about Mina." The CEO pressed her lips together and nodded slightly. "I don't think I would be as mad if she would've told or asked me. The fact that she didn't doesn't sit well with me." The stylist nodded understandingly.

"Oh my gosh, you're Hirai Momo, oh my gosh, you're like my idol. I love you so much." A young girl cried as she jumped up and down. "Hi, what's your name?" The woman bent down to her height and stroked her hair. "Leesoo. I'm 12 years old." Sana cooed in the back at the interaction. "Nice to meet you Leesoo. Do you want to take a picture with me?" The girl nodded fiercely as she pulled out a digital camera. Momo handed the camera to the her younger Japanese friend and posed for the picture. "Thank you so much Momo. I love you so much." The girl took the camera away from Sana and ran off. "That was adorable." The younger Japanese girl cooed again as they walked into the food establishment.

Many, many, dishes and side dishes later SaMo, were stuffed. "I think I could easily burst, I'm so full." Momo groaned in agreement. As they exited the building, paparazzi swarmed around the two. "It must've been from the little girl." The CEO muttered. Camera flashes came from all the different directions temporarily blinding them both. Sana grabbed her friend's arm as she clung close. Although Sana was pretty big herself, she hated being in the limelight. She's rarely post pictures of herself on her Instagram, although she takes an insane amount of selfies, they're mainly sent to her girlfriend, Park Jihyo.  

"Miss. Hirai, please look over here?"

"How was America?"

"What are you doing in Japan?"

"Is it true you fired your best friend Myoui Mina?"

Momo scoffed. "You're making my friend uncomfortable. Please leave us alone." The crowd moved to the side so the two could continued walking. "Watch out?!" A cameraman yelled. Sana turned around in question as Momo clung on to Sana as she froze in place. Suddenly, strong arms swarmed the Japanese girls. A groan was heard as they ended up on the floor. Momo grabbed her wrist as Sana writhed in pain holding her head. "Are you okay?" The brunette asked her friend. Sana kept wiggling in pain. Momo looked down at the savior and saw them laying on the hard concrete, leg being crushed by a massive wooden desk. The desk must've had a computer, printer, and went through the window. It looked to have fallen from about 4 to 5 stories up if it could crush someone's leg the way it is now.

"Are you okay?" Momo asked cautiously. She was afraid of who it could be or who it was. No answer. The wealthy woman tried to push the desk off the person but they just ended up yelling out in pain and putting more stress on the injury. Luckily, a couple men passing by helped lift the desk. Momo helped her friend up before helping up the other. "You need to go to a hospital. Come with us." The person looked up and met with the person she missed the most. "I've put you through so much pain already. I don't want you to be more of a nuisance to you Miss. Hirai." The name dripped off her tongue the way Momo had missed. "Jeongyeon, please let me help you." Jeongyeon nodded in defeat. "Your friend can't walk. Let me carry her." Momo stared at the blonde incredulously. She wrapped an arm around Sana waist and lifted the girl in her arms. "There's no way you can walk like that. Your leg is broken and  you want to carry her. Let me just ask someone for help." Before Jeongyeon could protest the woman had already dialed someone's number.

20 minutes later they all arrived at the hospital. Sana has a mild concussion and Jeongyeon has a fractured tibia and fibula. Sana just got discharged and now they were both sitting outside of Jeongyeon's hospital room because Sana wanted to thank her. A nurse exited the room catching both of the women's attention. "Excuse me, a girl was in there. I just wanted to know when she'll be discharged or when we could see her." The nurse wore a confused expression. "I just finished cleaning this room. No one's been in this room for the past day. I've just finished cleaning it." Now it was the two Japanese girl's turn to wear confused expressions. "Someone did give me a note. Is your name Momo?" Slowly, the brunette nodded. The nice nurse handed her the note before walking off.

Momo
Crazy meeting again. I wish it wasn't like this and on better terms. I'm sorry for hurting you so much. I'm sorry for giving you many sleepless nights, I'm sorry you fell in love with me, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I tried to protect you from the dangers of the world but yet I was the biggest danger. I know a simple sorry won't change your feeling towards me, you'll probably hate me for the rest of your beautiful life. I just wanted you to know how sorry I am. I almost quit being an agent because I didn't want this situation to happen again. I tried to forget all the pain I caused you but I couldn't. After I left your apartment I trashed mine and I cried. I immediately moved out but I guess I kinda went on a depressed rampage and broke my wrist, a couple ribs, and my heart. My heart broke for you.
I am sorry Miss. Hirai.