Mission 1.15

"Momoring? Did you hear me?" Sana lightly nudged her best friend as she was gazing out of the window of the aircraft. "No, sorry. I was just thinking." The brunette knew what her friend was thinking. She may not have been the smartest in school but she could read people exceptionally well. She knew her friend had met the girl she had been gushing out, she knew she had wrote the note specifically for her. She also knew all the pain she had put her friend through. She just didn't know why she's upset about it. "Stop thinking about her. It's not healthy." The CEO pouted. "I love her Sana-chan. I love her and I forgive her. Now I can't tell her and she's out of my life forever. My first love is gone and she took my heart with her." The dark brunette haired girl rested her head on Sana's shoulder as she cried. "I believe that if you cross paths again, it's meant to be." The younger girl wrapped her arms around her friend and hugged her in comfort.

The plane landed a couple hours ago but Momo didn't want to get out in case someone was trying to kill her as soon as she stepped out. "Momo, I have to go back to work. You do too. Come on just get out." Momo shook her head. Sweat started to drip down her face as the temperature in the plane started rising. Suddenly she got a call from and unknown number. Both the girls looked at it before looking towards the bodyguard in hopes that he'd answer it. "Hello?" His eyes narrowed before they opened wide. "Okay, stay on the phone." He looked towards the girls. "Miss. Hirai, Miss. Minatozaki, we need to get off the plane, now! Please stand by the door but don't open it until I say so. Okay?" The urgency and seriousness in his voice let them know they he wasn't kidding and they had to go. Momo grabbed Sana's arm as they both stood in front of the door. The guard held the phone up to his ear. "They're at the door....Okay, tell me when." Suddenly he yelled, now and they opened the door flying out the aircraft as is they were pushed. They landed on an air bed, expecting it to be concrete they braced themselves. The females were confused when they both got up and didn't see the guard. They look behind them and noticed the jet was engulfed in flames. The guard was nowhere in sight.

"Are you ladies alright?" A voice spoke. They looked up and before them stood a short, long dark haired, woman dressed in all black with a black mask on her face. She looked like Jeongyeon when Momo had first met her. Sana nodded as Momo stared at the woman. "You're an agent too?" The woman seemed to be taken of guard but nodded. "Do you know Jeongyeon, I mean Gong Kyungwan?" The agent nodded. "Can you relay a message for me?" The agent nodded once again and handed her a card. "Tap the button to start and end the recording. I will not listen to it, I'll give to directly to Jeongyeon." The CEO bowed as she took the card and walked out of hearing distance.

The two best friends have parted ways but Momo didn't feel safe so she asked the agent to stay with her. "Could you tell me your name?" Momo asked timidly as they both sat across from each other on the couch. "My agent name is Kim but my real name is Kim Dahyun. I'm not really supposed to be doing this." The CEO tilted her head to the side. "Why?" The agent sighed before she spoke. "Because we're secret agents, our real identity isn't supposed to be revealed. If it is, it's said that you and the agent would lose their lives." Out of nowhere Momo got a burst of confidence. "Well I know you'll protect me. Isn't that right Agent. I know you would never let anything hurt me." Momo leaned in closer and closer to the agent until she was laid back against the couch. Momo took the opportunity to climb on the other's lap and grind her hips. "Please protect me agent?" The Japanese girl whispered in Dahyun's ear before licking it and kissing down her neck. "I will Miss. Hirai. I will protect you with my life."