Mission 1.8

Hirai Momo woke up at exactly 5:17 AM. She tried but failed repeatedly at trying to go back to sleep. So she made the executive decision to call a certain girl she knew would be awake.

"Gong Kyungwan." The caller furrowed her eyebrows. "Um, I'm looking for Jeongyeon. It's uh Momo." Shuffling was heard on the other line before a throat cleared and spoke. "Hello. Momo?" Momo involuntarily smiled. "Hi. I uh just called to ask if you were doing anything this morning. We can have breakfast and discuss the building." The Japanese girl chewed on her bottom lip anxiously. "Sure. Where are we meeting?" More shuffling came from the opposite end. "I'll text you the address. See you then." Momo ended the call before getting out of her bed and beginning to get dressed. She decided to go for her business look, since they were going to discuss business matters. She wore her favorite white button down with her customized black blazer and plain black pants. Sure, she always dressed nice but she was looking to impress. She let her wavy brunette locks cascade down her shoulders. She decided to top her look off with a layer of light makeup.

She grabbed her tie, wallet, and phone of the side table before checking herself in the mirror one last time before leaving

On Jeongyeon's end, it took her a while to finally get dressed and ready to go. After the call she had "rested her eyes" with the intention of 5 minutes but that turns out to be 15 minutes. Jihyo was no longer there with her so she had no company that she didn't want to murder. She fed Nayeon's dog and had a quick glass of orange juice before stepping into the shower. Afterwards, she got dressed in a her simple style: plain black shirt topped with her favorite leather jacket and her 5 year old black, ripped jeans with her newest pair of black combat boots. She finished the look off with a black beanie, mainly to avoid doing her hair.

 She finished the look off with a black beanie, mainly to avoid doing her hair

Jeongyeon had pulled up in front of the restaurant about 30 mintues later. She parked her motorcycle and started towards the establishment. Once she entered a waitress greeted her. "Hello ma'am, do you have a reservation or are you eating alone?" Not really paying attention, the blonde answered with a distracted, "I'm meeting someone.". The waitress smiled and nodded before backing away behind the counter. In the girl's distracted state she took this opportunity to get a good look at her. She looked so out of place in the fancy setting. She looked as if she came to steal something instead. The waitress kept a close eye on her as she searched around.

"Excuse me, I guess the other person hasn't arrived yet. Can I have a booth in the back. She doesn't really want to be noticed." The young waitress smiled and led the tall blonde to a secluded area in the back. "Would you like to order a drink while you wait?" Jeongyeon shook her head and the waitress scurried off. At this time, she took the time to text the other telling her exactly where she was. Seconds later her phone rang with the caller ID being a private number.

"Gong Kyungwan." She answered. "I was expecting you to be breathing heavy or eating something. You sound relaxed. Are you held captive or something." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes at the person. "What is it Park?" Mr. Park laughed before getting straight to the point. "Boss wants you to come pick up your check first thing when you come to Korea. Also he told me to tell you a huge thanks for watching his daughter." The agent sighed. "Is that all?" The other line went silent for a second. "Yeah, that's it." He sounded conflicted. "Okay well thanks." The agent hung up before he could say anything else.

"Good morning 'Gong Kyungwan'" The younger girl giggled. Jeongyeon rose from her seat to greet the woman. "Ah that was a mistake. Jeongyeon is fine." The blonde scratched the back of her neck before holding out her hand for the other to shake. "What is a 'Gong Kyungwan'? Sounds like a name." Jeongyeon panicked. "Uh it's the uh name of my business. Gong Kyungwan is the name of my business." Momo nodded. "Well maybe I should Google your ratings." She joked. "Please don't." The other mumbled. Momo raised a questioning eyebrow. "Let's sit." The two sat comfortably across one another. "So why did you want to have a meeting so early into the morning. The sun just fully came up." The brunette just smiled. "I actually remember I have to be back in Korea by next week and I haven't started the building or anything of the company. We're actually starting it today, that's why I was late, and I wanted to make sure you were fully on board. Also I wanted to give you my designs. I want the technology to look as sleek and professional as possible. All dull colors, nothing bright. I also want a back up switch. On the lowest floor in the building I want a manual switch that controls all of the electricity in the building. Do you think you can make that happen?" Momo looked into her eyes hopefully. "I'll start when I get back in the office." The younger smiled. "Great. Now let's eat some breakfast."