Mission 1.14

"Hey Jeongyeon, you look almost as good as me. If only you were better looking." Park Jimin laughed at the injured girl. "One more peep out of you and I'll rearrange your face." The girl limped to the infirmary. Of course, Jimin followed. "What happened little Yoo, did you stub your toe again." The pink haired boy laughed loudly as he followed the agent down the hall. "No, you little dipshit, I was on a mission and got injured. Can you not tell by the crutches you blind ass brat." That shut Jimin up. He may joke around a lot but once someone get injured on a mission, he becomes serious and concerned. It comes from personal experience.

"Well Jeongyeon, it looks like you successfully broke your leg. We can preform a surgery to replace the broken bone but it'll take about 4 to 6 months to recover. It's highly recommended to do the surgery as soon as possible." Jeongyeon groaned. "Can we just do it now?" The doctor nodded and prepared for the operation.

Hours later, Jeongyeon was just waking up from the operation. "Now, she can't do any physical activities like going on any missions, standing up without crutches, walking without crutches, things like that." The agent groaned out loud making the two that were having the discussion look in her direction. The male voice chuckled. "Sorry kiddo. Try to be more careful next time. You could've crushed your back if you were Jimin's height. I'll reassign all your missions and give them to someone else. You did good in America. Now you need to rest to recover quickly." The boss spoke. Jeongyeon nodded.

"So, it was that serious?" Jimin poked his head in the tiny room that was Jeongyeon's. "What do you want park?" Jimin frowned once he saw all the medications she was required to take. "I just wanted to come tell you that I'm sorry. I know we haven't also got along but I really want you to know that I look up to you. You're so fearless, so passionate about your missions, your skills are incredible and I wish I could be like you." The female's face softened. "That's so nice of you to say. I really hope this isn't a joke to you because just because my leg's broken doesn't mean I won't find a way to kill you." Jimin chuckled. "I'm being one hundred percent serious."

Jeongyeon and Jimin spend hours talking about pointless things like how nice cameras are and what hair color they both should do next. Eventually they started talking about K-idols and how hard it is. "I actually wanted to be an idol. I was a trainee for about 4 years but I gave up because I was supposed to debut with a group three different times but it was always, "Jimin, you're not ready." or "Jimin you don't have the look." It was discouraging until I finally quit. I became and agent and here I am." He smiled. "Why don't you go on the field. You're always and off field agent and I'm sure you didn't want to be." The pink haired boy showed a pained smile. "Well one day I was on a mission and I had just saved my target. I was on my way back from the rescue site and I was jumped by the same people who attacked the target. Back then we weren't allowed to kill them. They broke some of my ribs, my nose, I had bruises all over my body and they shot me. I was shot in the back and temporarily paralyzed." Jeongyeon gasped. "It's okay, I'm okay with being behind the scenes. It's less trauma for me." The Korean girl tilted her head to the side. "Trauma?" Jimin nodded. "When I recovered I was sent back on another mission. As soon I got to the site and held eye contact I froze and had a mental breakdown. I was so scared I was either going to get even more severely hurt or even killed." "Jimin, I'm so sorry." The pink haired shrugged. "It's okay. Let's talk about something else."

It was around 6 in the morning when Jimin woke up with his head resting against Jeongyeon's bed. He stood up and was about to leave until he heard sniffling. "Jeongyeon, are you okay?" Jeongyeon didn't move. By the way Jeongyeon was crying it seemed like something was really wrong. The older boy shook the girl causing her to jump and take a deep breath. "Are you okay?" She shook her head. "Can I please hold your hand until I fall asleep?" Jimin nodded and offered her a small smile. "I miss her so much Jimin." The male just rubbed his thumb across the back of her hand. "I was so stupid to lie to her. I just ruined my first real love and I can't get it back. I'm so stupid Jimin. I loved her so much." Jimin just nodded. "It's okay. If time doesn't bring you both together then it wasn't meant to be. I believe if you really loved her and she really loved you the you both would end up together. I have full faith it in." Jeongyeon chuckled. "Thank you so much Jimin. What would I do without you."