Mission 1.7

They got to the 16th floor before the elevator began to slowly ascend, gaining speed. "Momo press it now." Jeongyeon groaned as she watched the lift shoot up faster. Now they were pressed against the top of the lift. Jeongyeon took the device from the flustered girl and shot it. It latched on to the ceiling and she launched them through the first opening they had. The blonde's back connected with the hard flooring and Momo landing on top of her didn't make it any better.

Jeongyeon groaned as she sat up and rose to her feet. "Are you okay?" A concerned Momo asked. The blonde nodded and helped the other up. "Are you okay?" Momo nodded. "Oh my god, your nose is bleeding." Momo inspected the injury. "It was from when you hit me. Don't worry, I'm fine." Jeongyeon pried the woman's tiny hands off her face. "No come with me. Please. You've saved my life more than enough times. I want to repay you." The rich woman pouted. "You have, with breakfast yesterday." Momo shot her a stern look. Without any more hassle the agent followed her mission to her room.

"Hold still." The younger struggled to aid the injuried girl. "I don't think you're supposed to pour the whole bottle in my nose." The girl whined. "Stop exaggerating. Plus it's only water. You won't drown." Momo convinced. It was at this moment when Momo realized, this was the first time she's seeing her face without a mask. She was mesmerized by her tiny face but ridiculous beauty. Her tiny nose placed perfectly in the middle of her face. The way her hair cascades down the sides of her face with her bangs resting just below her eyebrows. Her dark beautiful brown eyes complimenting her tiny lips. Her lips were the perfect size for her own. She was absolutely breathtaking. Her breath got caught in her throat once she found herself and the other leaning in. It wasn't until her eyes fluttered close when she realized their lips didn't meet. "May I use your bathroom?" The younger's eyes shot open as she nodded.

Jeongyeon splashed water on her face then rested against the sink. Forearms resting on the ledge, hands over the sink, head hung low, she closes her eyes and sighed. I've been tasked with protecting women for long periods of time, why is this one so different? Jeongyeon thought. Well for starters she's filthy rich. But I don't care about her money, I have my own. She's a woman, those other missions were young girls. They're basically the same age as me. She's extremely attractive. She's a literal goddess. Her beauty is unmatched. Yes, she is very pretty but so were the other women I was tasked with. But those women weren't Hirai Momo. Jeongyeon mentally fought with herself. She dried her face and exits the little room. "Thank you for taking care of me but I have to leave now." Jeongyeon bowed. "No, please stay." Jeongyeon froze at the door. "I don't feel safe by myself and we could discuss the electrical work in the building." The blonde mentally facepalmed herself again. She had totally forgotten about that whole lie. "Uh, I really have to gey going. I have a job to do." Jeongyeon sighed keeping up her electrician lie. "Oh. Okay then. Can you promise to call me when your done? Here's my number." The girl scribbled her phone number on a napkin and handed it to the other. "Okay. Don't leave this room and stay safe. Keep the doors and windows locked. I will call you later." Momo felt relieved. "Bye Jeongyeon-ah." This made the older's heart skip a beat. Jeongyeon bowed before leaving the room. Immediately the billionaire grabbed her phone to FaceTime her best friends.

"Hey Momo, what's going on? The quiet girl looked to be laying in her bed with minimal lighting, the only light coming from a tablet. On the other side, a brunette Japanese girl looked to be doing some kind of physical activity in bed. "Momoringgggggg!" The girl groaned. "Mina, Sana, I have something very important and scary to tell you. I literally almost just died." Sana froze while Mina chuckled. "What happened now, you broke a nail?" Sana giggled but regained her composure. "No! I was sleeping in my room when some dude came and covered my mouth trying to suffocate me. I escaped and ran to the elevator. He broke the elevator and pointed his gun at me. I was so scared but then my guardian angel came and saves me and then we almost died but this while week I've been so close to death but my angel always saves me. Right now I'm all alone in my hotel room and I don't feel save at all. My angel left because she's an electrician and she had stuff to do but I really don't want to die." Momo cried. "Wait wait wait. Someone tried to kill you?" Mina, looking serious, sat up in her bed and turned on her bedside lamp. "Oh my gosh, that's so scary Momoring. I'm so sorry you have to go through that." The oldest Japanese girl wiped her face to rid it of the clear liquid. "And I have like 3 more weeks here. I can't last if I'm going to get threatened everyday." The two nodded. All three of them fell into a sad silence as the oldest sniffled. "On the bright side, is this angel cute?" The brunette smiled. "Sana! Have some sympathy." The youngest Japanese member scolded. "No, it's okay. She is. She's very attractive. Like her beauty is really out of this world. She-" "Wait it's a girl?!" Mina interrupted. "Oh my goodness. Welcome to the dark side we have free hugs and ass grabs." Sana cheered. "Yeah, she's a girl. I don't think I'm gay but she really makes me feel like no other person has, you know." Sana spoke up before the other could. "Sweetheart, that's gay." "You two could live perfectly together all safe and happy."
The blonde whined. "She's probably not even gay." Sana made a face. "You can always tell. Is she more on the feminine side or stud side?" Momo shrugged. "She has long short hair but she kinda dresses like a dude." Sana nodded. "What does she look like?" Momo smiled just thinking about her. "She has the most beautiful, tiniest face. Her brown eyes have a way of capturing any glimpse of light. Her lips look soft and kissable. She's skinny but has a little bit of muscle on her. Her body is absolutely insane. Her legs go on for miles. She eats so much but doesn't look like she gained anything. She kinda dresses like a dude in the sense of she always wears pants and has her hair tied up. Did I forget to mention she has several tattoos all over her body?" SaMi gasped. "SHE'S DEFINITELY GAY!!!" They squealed. A little something sparked inside the rich woman's stomach. "I have to go. I have a lot of work to do but thanks for talking to me. Also, Sana, don't even answer the phone if your having sex, I don't need to see your pleasure face." She chuckled before hanging up. Okay, let's get started.