First Day of School

It was a cool and rainy morning. Not a complete downpour, just a slight shower. The rain drops running down the old windows of a large house.

*knock* *knock*

??????: (Y/n)! It's time to get up sweetie!

A boy pokes his head out from the covers of his bed, waking up from a short nights slumber.

POV-(Y/n):

I sat up and stretched my arms as my Mom knocked. She always likes to wake me up and say goodbye before she goes to work. I am nine years old and I live with my Mom and my Dad.

My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I am nine years old. My Mom is a hero, and a very strong one at that! She goes by the name "Red Cell" when she works as a hero. This name comes from her quirk, she's able to manipulate her blood outside of her body and use it as weapons or as a way of closing up and healing her wounds.

     I got out of the bed and quickly got dressed. I walked over to the door and opened it and was embraced by my mom.

Mom: Good Morning (Y/n).

(Y/n): Good Morning Mom! What's for breakfast?

Mom: Bacon, eggs, and pancakes, the usual.

(Y/n): YAY!

I quickly ran down the stairs to the dining room and sat down at the table. The plate was already there so I quickly devoured the delicious food.

(Y/n): Thank you Mom! You're the best!

Mom: *Smiles* You're welcome sweetie. Now go and brush your teeth and get ready for school. You don't want to be late on the first day of a new school year at your new school after all!

     (Y/n): Ok Mom!

     I quickly ran back up the staircase and to the bathroom next to my room. I brushed my teeth and put deodorant on and then put my shoes on and ran back downstairs. Mom was already waiting for me. We walked outside and got into the car and Mom began driving me to school as I looked outside the car window. I loved looking at the big and bustling city. We passed by an electronics store that had a really nice tv and many other nice things in it. There was also a really nice flower shop next to it with all kinds of different colorful plants and flowers out front sitting in the rain getting watered. We then drove towards a very large bridge that was built high above the ocean below.

     I looked in the distance as we crossed a large bridge to see an absolutely massive building. This building looked like it was built into the ocean itself, and was all by itself out in the middle of the water pretty far away from the city. It was dark in color and circular in shape and had many massive spires going around the entire perimeter of the building. Even the water near it was tinted red. It was very imposing and scary. My Mom worked around the entirety of Japan, being a hero and all so she should know what this building was.

 My Mom worked around the entirety of Japan, being a hero and all so she should know what this building was