Hero Society

POV-(Y/n):

I was running; not as fast as I could but fast enough. Carefully moving between the buildings of the abandoned construction site I was in. I stopped. I looked left, then I looked right; nobody was there. I listened closely, i could hear footsteps! I ran to the nearest alleyway to take a quick rest.

     As soon as my back softly rested on the concrete wall of the old building; it began to give way! Like it was decomposing at an extremely rapid rate! I quickly got my balance back and stood as the rest of the wall crumbled away. Out of it emerged a young man in black pants and a baggy black hooded sweatshirt. He had pale blue hair with piercing red eyes and very pale skin. My back was still turned so he leaned in and put his hand around my neck; three fingers and his thumb.

 My back was still turned so he leaned in and put his hand around my neck; three fingers and his thumb

??????: Boo.

(Y/n): JESUS!!!

I elbowed him in the abdomen and he recoiled back; losing his grip on my neck. I turned around but as I did; he tackled me to the ground! I punched him in the face and threw him off of me. He then spun around to kick me in the face but I ducked it and then went to roundhouse him. My kick connected on the side of his head but he recovered and grabbed the leg that I kicked him with! This man had an insane pain threshold. He wrapped all five fingers around my leg and the part that he grabbed started to decay like the wall did! It rotted through that part of my pants and my skin began to crack! I immediately pulled my leg back towards me and jumped; kneeing him in the face with my other leg. He recoiled and dropped to one knee. I crystalized my fist with the pretty light blue crystals of one of my quirks and went to punch him in the face but he caught my fist with his hand! He had all five fingers on my crystalized fist and we both stood there for a moment; glaring at each other with both of our quirks simultaneously activated. I was smiling and he eventually sighed.

??????: *Sighs* Damn it.

He spoke with an eerie tone to his voice. I regenerated the part of my leg that he had touched. Fortunately he only rotted the skin, not the muscle tissue or bone; so it healed pretty quickly. I then spoke to him; laughing a little.

(Y/n): Hahaha you should know by now that your quirk doesn't work against my crystalizing, Tomura. The crystals don't rot silly!

Tomura: I know, ass. I just thought that if I made contact long enough; it would eventually work.

     (Y/n): You've gotta stop that rotting through walls shit though, that scared the shit outta me.

     He gave a creepy smile.

     Tomura: I supposed this wasn't a complete loss for me then.

     We then heard a portal open up from the end of the alleyway; but this one was different from All For One's. It wasn't made out of black liquid but rather a strange purple fog! Tomura and I were both brought out of our talk by a feminine voice that walked through the portal. I quickly identified this voice as the voice of my beautiful best friend, Minatsuki.