Troubled Relationship

POV-(Y/n):

(Y/n): Dad!

I ran up and hugged the large man as he hugged me back with one arm. I always missed him when he leaves without me being able to say goodbye. He released me from the embrace and patted my head as he looked down at me.

     Dad: Hello son.

     He spoke calmly, his voice deep, soothing and somewhat intimidating all at the same time.

     Dad: How was your first day of school? And whose this?

     (Y/n): It was great and I met a new friend! This is Minatsuki.

     Mom: She's here because her Dad is Detective Takami and he's investigating the terrible break-in downtown.

Dad: Oh yeah, I've heard of him.

Mom: You wouldn't happen to know anything about that break-in would you?

Dad: I didn't even know there was one before you mentioned it. Speaking of electronics, do you like the surprise?

(Y/n): YES!

Dad: I knew you'd love it! We've needed a new TV for months now.

Mom: I didn't say that it was an electronics store.

Dad immediately stopped, sighed, and then put his hand in his face; as if to facepalm.

Mom: (Y/n), why don't you take Minatsuki outside and show her the fish pond in the back yard.

(Y/n): Ok Mom, come on Minatsuki!

Minatsuki: Coming!

POV-Third Person:

The children quickly ran outside into the yard, leaving the Mother of (Y/n) glaring at his Father.

Mom: What the FUCK!?

Dad: What?

Mom: What do you mean "what"? You know what!!!

Dad: Calm down, you're overreacting.

Mom: I'm not! You told me you would go and buy the TV, not steal from a store and brutalize it's employees!

Dad: Why buy it when taking is so much cheaper and fun.

     Mom: Because legally purchasing is what normal, law abiding citizens do!

     Dad: The fuckers were wanting two hundred and twenty three thousand yen for it! I did us a favor!

     Mom: A favor!? Breaking the law and killing people for your own amusement is a favor to the family!!!?

     Dad: If they were smart they would have ran! But no, the owner had to pull out a gun and play hero.

     Mom: You're putting us at risk!

     Dad: He shot me!

     Mom: You were robbing him AND you can fucking regenerate!!!

Dad: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mom: What's so funny?!

Dad: You saying that reminded me of how terrified the shop keeper was when I just completely healed his shotgun blast. The fucking terror!

Mom: You're sick!

Dad: Awwwh, I thought you liked that about me.

The woman was now in tears by this point.