Nana

POV-Third Person:

     The caped woman watched as the car quickly sped away with a look that was both suspicious and angry. She then pulled a cell phone out of her pocket, which was surprising considering the skin tight nature of the bodysuit that she was wearing. She poked one of the contacts and the phone began to ring, which was quickly picked up.

Mom: Did you find him!?

Nana: Yes, but you're not going to like it.

Mom: Is my baby ok!?

Nana: Can't tell yet. I saw the car drive out of this bizarre vault door that's behind some artificially created mountain.

Mom: I know he took (Y/n) to the Seele Research Facility to see Sorae and Hagire but I thought the only way to get there was by air or water.

     Nana: Hold that thought.

     The woman threw her arm back and focused as her fist began to glow a glorious orange color. She punched the mountain, not as hard as she could, but not weakly either. The impact created a huge crater that ripped apart the mountain "door" and the vegetation that had grown on it to reveal brilliant gleaming blue crystalline substance.

     Nana: Now we're getting somewhere!

     She reared back and punched again, this time with even greater power behind the swing. When the smoke cleared though, the crystalline substance wasn't even scratched. Then suddenly, the rock began to grow and reform over the crystalline wall.

     Nana: Damn!

She held the cell phone back up to her ear.

Mom: What was that?

Nana: That was me. Whatever this fake mountain is made out of is extremely tough. It even bares an eerie resemblance to your husband's quirk. The hardened crystals that he creates weapons with looks just like the mountain's foundation and inner walls.

Mom: Him making, manipulating, and terraforming the earth with his quirk isn't unheard of. That's how he killed one of the other legendary nine warriors...he impaled the poor thing with a spire he made out of the ground.

Nana: Well whatever the sick bastards' up to, he's built a mountain to cover the vault door tunnel to the facility. Or helped build it anyway. This thing has to go through the sea floor to reach the main building.

Mom: Well, what do we do now?

Nana: First, I need a ride over to your place.

Mom: You want me to come pick you up?

Nana: Nope!

Nana hung up the cell phone and then immediately took off running, faster than most cars or subways. When the man's car was in sight, she leapt with such power and force that it cratered the ground. She landed in front of his car, again cratering the earth beneath her. Upon seeing the impact and huge dust cloud the man immediately hit the brakes. The car stopped and the dust cleared, as Nana emerged. Seeing her, the man known as Tybur sighed in annoyance and rolled his eyes.

Dad: *Sighs* Damn. I do not need this shit today.

Nana: Tybur! How have you been?!

She walked up to the driver's side of the car since the windows were already rolled down.

Dad: I was doing fine.

Nana: Awh don't be all grumpy! It's been too long since I've visited. Why are you all the way out here though?