Reunions

POV-(Y/n): We had done it, Minatsuki and I had successfully dominated the U.A. Entrance Exam! I knew we would but I didn't expect us to win so easily. I guess the heroes of the future aren't quite as impressive as their current day counterparts. Oh well.

Minatsuki and I were currently on our way home. We had to stay a little bit longer to make sure Izuku was still alive. Apparently after I shattered that massive robot's body; the force that struck it's head was him. He punched it so hard he broke his own arm using One For All, as well as his legs when he jumped up with force. Recovery Girl came over and fixed his injuries but he was still sore.

Minatsuki and I had caused quite a stir amongst the judges and other heroes watching though. Some were impressed but most were weary that just two kids shattered the record with only villain points alone. Some dickheads thought we embraced combat and destruction a bit too much, but they couldn't ignore that point count or our prowess with using our quirks. Even if we don't have any hero points they should view it as two heroes-in-training with a strength for fighting villains.

I was walking with my arm draped over on Minatsuki's shoulders. I could walk well enough on my own but was still feeling weak and lightheaded from using the Ganebare Gun move without any preparations.

     Minatsuki: You really should be more careful with that attack. What happens if you use it and I'm not around to help your dumb ass balance yourself afterwards?

     (Y/n): Uuugh I know. It was reckless but I was having fun.

     Minatsuki: Your friend with the burnt face was quite enthralled by it. She couldn't take her eyes off of you.

     (Y/n): Really?!

     Minatsuki: Yes...I couldn't stop watching you either. You're quite mesmerizing in a fight~

I tried my best to avoid blushing, then worked up the courage to do something to return her flirting. I took my arm off her shoulders and turned her to where she was facing me; a light pink blush already on her cheeks. I pulled her closer and closer until when we were mere inches apart. Then, I lightly smacked her fantastic firm ass; it jiggling ever so lightly beneath my hand. She slightly jumped from the sudden contact. Her reaction was a bit more gentle than I thought it would be; no punch to the face or lecturing. She merely smiled and look at me, us both getting lost in each other's eyes in the process.

Minatsuki: *Giggles* Why the sudden grab-assing?

(Y/n): A-a little payback for you smacking mine during the exam.

Minatsuki: You're so cute when you blush and stutter~

     (Y/n): S-So are you.

     Minatsuki: *Giggles* Well;

     She then started inching closer and closer to me; our lips now barely an inch apart! She then put one of her arms around my neck, and the other on my ass. I could feel her firm, perky breasts pressing against my chest through the thin fabric of our clothes.

     Minatsuki: We don't have to wait on certain scenarios to show affection to each other you know, we can do it whenever we want~

     I could feel my face burning with a vibrant blush now. We both got closer and closer to each others lips; going in for the sweetest of kisses. I could feel her warm breaths tickling my nose. Our lips were about to make contact; the thing I've wanted since childhood!

     Then.....

     My cell phone rang, taking both of us out of our desire induced trance. Minatsuki was....less than pleased.