Shiro

POV-(Y/n):

     I was outside in the backyard showing Minatsuki the koi fish pond. We were throwing little bits of fish food into it and watching the fish swim up right below the surface to eat them.

Minatsuki: They're so pretty, do you feed them every day?

(Y/n): Yeah, they probably don't need it but I feed them every day just to be safe.

Minatsuki: Has the pond always been here?

(Y/n): It has since before I was born, but not always.

Minatsuki: How did it get here?

(Y/n): Well, my Mom tells me that she wanted a pond in the backyard for fish ever since she visited an aquarium when she was a child. She told Dad this, so he made her a pond when they moved here.

Minatsuki: That's sweet of him, how did he do it?

(Y/n): My mom tells me that he focused on the goal, pricked his finger for good luck, and then stomped on the ground once. He made the pond out of the crater that was left.

     Minatsuki: That's incredible! What's his quirk? It must be very powerful to cause that much of an impact with just one stomp.

     (Y/n): It may sound silly, but I don't know. He's never told me and Mom gets mad when I ask her.

     Minatsuki: If you ever find out, please let me know...okay? I'd love to learn about a quirk that strong.

     (Y/n): Absolutely!

     We were then interrupted by Dad walking out.

     (Y/n): Hey Dad!

     Dad: Hello son, it's getting late. Does your friend need a ride home or is she staying the night?

     (Y/n): It would be awesome if she could spend the night!! If she wants too anyw—

     Minatsuki: I WANT TO!!!

     Minatsuki quickly yelled out, like she didn't realize she was yelling. She had a panicked looked on her face and was shaking lightly. I put my arm around her shoulder to calm her down, it seemed to work.

     Minatsuki: S-Sorry...I meant...please? I don't want to go home yet...

     Dad: That's fine, just tell your mother (Y/n). Get to bed at a good hour tonight, we're leaving early to go visit Sorae and Uncle Hagire at his work tomorrow.

(Y/n): YAY! We're going to his work? I've never been there.

Dad: Yes, so you better get some good sleep.

(Y/n): Ok Dad.

By this point it was already dark outside so we went inside. Mom was sitting on the couch talking to someone on her phone, but she paused when Minatsuki and I walked in.

(Y/n): Hey Mom, is it ok if Minatsuki spends the night?

     Mom: Of course sweetie!

     Minatsuki: Thank you for your hospitality ma'am.

Mom: Are you sure you don't want me to give you a ride home?

Minatsuki: Yes! I...I mean I'm sure.

Mom: Is everything ok?

Minatsuki: Y-Yes ma'am, I just like your lovely home and enjoy (Y/n)'s company...

Mom looked at her inquisitively like she new something was up. Whatever it was she dropped it, at least she wanted us to think that.

Mom: Awww how cute!