Pranking David

"Little boy's prank! [GONE WRONG!]"

That was just a bit btw. It's just gonna be some cute fluff with our favourite hoodie boii.

"Okay guys," Max said confidently. "Tonight we're gonna have our revenge."

The little boy rubbed his hands mischievously.

"Yeah! Revenge!" Nikki exclaimed, jumping up and down.

Max and Neil both hastily shushed her. Although they were all within the walls of Max and Neil's tent, they weren't completely safe from people overhearing outside.

Luckily they ditched the torchlight after last time when they got caught because the tent was glowing. The room was just filled with darkness but Max liked it. It felt more sneaky to him.

"So what's the plan?" Whispered Neil.

"Well, I'm going to go into the counselor's cabin and say I had a nightmare or that I can't sleep or something," he smugly explained as if the plan had already worked. "David, being David, will let me sleep in there."

He pointed to Nikki and Neil before saying, "This is where you come in. You guys will come to the counselor's cabin when the lights are off and I'll let you in. Then we trash the place and put mud everywhere."

Max fought the urge to cackle with laughter like a villain.

He pointed to Neil again, "What time is it?!" He demanded.

"12:30," Neil replied, "but I don't think this plan will work. Just look at Nikki!"

Max glanced over at his friend who was limply leaning on the side of Neil's bed, her eyes closed and drool seeping out of the corner of her mouth. Max rolled his eyes and began walking over to her.

"Makes sense. She has to get her energy from somewhere," Max commented.

He gently shook her with one hand until her head shot up. She looked around in an attempt to wake herself up more before meeting eyes with Max.

"Come on Max," Neil whined. "None of your plans work!"

"It'll fucking work this time! Just- ah. I'll go out then you guys wait outside!" The little boy snapped.

He stormed off the the counselor's cabin where he knew the son of a bitch was still awake. He didn't care if his friends didn't believe in him because he knew that it was going to work. He smiled to himself, thinking about how innocent David would think he was then how evil the boy was once he trashed the cabin.

He could already taste the fun of putting mud everywhere. Or maybe even digging through more of David's personal belongings! The thought made his steps lighter and the scowl turn into a smirk.

He purposely slowed down his pace once he reached the cabin. He stood outside the door for about a minute trying to make the perfect innocent face. He slid the corners of his mouth down into a small, "embarrassed" frown. While he was at it, he forced out a couple tears to make it look more realistic.

He lightly knocked on the door three times and waited "timidly".

When the door opened a tall man in his pajamas was gazing down at Max with a soft smile on his face. His smile widened when he saw which little camper couldn't sleep.

"Aww Max," he cooed. "What's wrong buddy?"

Max shifted and looked down in "shame." In reality he was just trying to hide his smirk. "I had a nightmare," the boy mumbled.