Miraculous Ladybug AU: Part 2

Ayyyy Part 2 is out!!!!

"Great," she mumbled to herself as she flew through the forest with her yo-yo. "Of all kids I have to save his sorry ass."

Gwen could hear the distant laughter of Drama Queen as she went deeper and deeper into the forest, not necessarily dreading what he would be like. He actually didn't have that much power compared to the other villains, he could just make people tell the truth.

Yet again, if used correctly it could be the end. If he asked them what their identities were it would be easy to find them and capture their miraculous. Then he would used them for his unknown evil intentions.

It didn't take long to find Max tied upside down to a tree, wearing his usual scowl. If it was anyone but Max, she would have expected them to squirm and scream but Max, he was just indifferent. He would've been more frightened when facing Daniel.

She couldn't see Drama Queen anywhere but the coast wasn't clear. He was obviously waiting for her or Chat Noir to come get Max so they could fall into his trap. It was even in a clearing so he could see her from behind a tree and she would be exposed. What an amateur.

She waited for her partner to return by waiting four trees deep out of the clearing. She would need to think of a plan but she knew it was too early to use her lucky charm if Chat wasn't there. 

"Looks like they're taking a while," Drama Queen grumbled. 

The akumatised victim floated down until he was eye level with Max. He twirled his quill in his hands.

Max's scowl loosened as his eyes widened with fear. He already knew what was going to happen by the looks of things. He hid his fear and gave a small giggle.

"What the fuck are you gonna do? You honestly think I'm scared of a quill? I have nothing to hide!" Taunted Max.

He smirked then pointed his quill towards Max and said, "What do you think of the theatre?" 

A bright light came from the quill as Gwen heard a startled scream from the raven haired boy. The bright light hit the boy's chest, causing him to start panting heavily. His body squirmed in the ropes and his mouth was closed tightly shut until it was forced open. 

"I find the stories compelling and entertaining when done correctly!" He exclaimed. A look of horror appeared on his face just as Gwen realised that maybe the day wasn't going to be so bad after all. "Uh, I mean it's.... uhhh stupi- my favourite stage performance is Annie!"

The boy's face turned a bright shade of red from embarrassment or the blood rushing to his head because he was upside down. Gwen had to hold in her laughter, knowing she was enjoying his suffering way too much. He deserved it after being a dick to Preston.

"Fuck! I mean they're all too sap- I've never seen Annie in theatres but the movie made me feel warm and fuzzy inside when they had their family moments! Fuck! Why are you doing this?!"

Gwen felt someone lightly tap her shoulder, making her jump. She's turned around to see Chat Noir with a stoic expression, not taking his eyes off Max. 

"We gotta rescue him," Chat whispered, snapping Gwen out of her moment of joy. 

Gwen sighed. "Yeah."

She knew what she needed to defeat the akumatised victim, a lucky charm. Just before she could get it she heard laughing coming from Drama Queen.

"I know you're here Ladybug and Chat Noir! Let's give you a little preview of what will happen if you don't give me your Miraculouses!" Drama Queen exclaimed, his voice laced with viciousness. He pointed his quill at Max again as the small boy whimpered. "What's your most shameful secret?"