Something I've always wished would happen in the show

"Haha!" Exclaims Daniel, circling around the two boys like a shark. 

Max and David struggled against their bonds, the tightly tied ropes scratching their skin. They huffed in desperation as Daniel watched them with a malicious smirk. 

"Now I've got you both in my clutches and none of your precious friends are going to save you now!" Daniel laughed. "Their locked in the cellar, watching you both on a screen as your impure lives flee from your bodies! There's nothing you can do now!"

He was right, there was nothing the two could do. All of their friends were trapped and wouldn't be able to escape. David hung his head low, already knowing that there was no hope as Daniel held a knife to his neck.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" Max screamed as he thrashed around on the floor, repeatedly bumping his back into the pole he and David were tied to. "You can't do this! It's me you want right? Why the fuck would you want to kill David when he's so much like you?"

Daniel slowly pulled the dagger away from David's neck, a look of contemplation on his face. David breathed a sigh of relief, as Daniel stood back up. 

"Alright, then I guess I would have to kill you instead."

Max's heart thudded rapidly in his chest, knowing what his fate was. At least there was a chance that David was going to be safe. There was nothing for Max's future anyway. If Daniel didn't end up killing him then he probably would have ended up killing himself. 

Daniel edged closer towards Max on the verge of drooling. HIs dagger was pointed at the boy's throat as Max gulped in terror. 

"Wait!" Shouted David. "He can still be purified! He's a child with so much, uh, light!"

"He's already tainted with the evil of an adult. He can't go around spreading his toxins," Daniel sneered. 

Max didn't take his eyes off of the dagger that was coming closer and closer towards him. The man then straightened up and chuckled to himself. 

"Oh I know what's happening. You both don't want the other to die. How selfless!" Daniel laughed. 

He circled the two once again, grinning sadistically. He twirled his dagger confidently in his hands. 

"Well I guess I'll have to kill both of you."

"No you can't-" David pleaded. 

"Oh but I will." He pulled out another dagger from behind his back then crouched down to the two boys' level. 

In one second both boys had a knife to their necks. 

"Any last words?" The monster teased. 

Max felt his eyes water. Daniel wasn't about to kill him. He wasn't about to kill David. 

"I used some of Gwen's hair product to make my hair more floofy! I'm so ashamed!" David cried.

Max breathed heavily, taking the man's words in. Well if they were making last confessions then he might as well get some things off his chest. 

"Neil and Nikki are my best friends ever!"

"I used to hate Camp Campbell when I was younger and graffitied the flagpole with Japser!"

"I don't actually hate camp that much!"

"It was my idea to tie the counselors to the pole when I was a younger camper!"

"I wish I got to speak with Preston more!"

"I read some of Gwen's fanfiction by accident! It was too dirty and I had nightmares for a week!"

"I actually liked knot-tying and kitting camp!"

"Max, you remind me of when I was a young camper!" David sobbed.

"I've always admired your guitar skills!"

"I've always admired your intelligence!"

 "I was considering becoming a counselor here when I'm grown up."

"You're my favorite and you would have been a great future camp counselor!"

"I wish you were my dad!"

"I wish you were my son!"

Before Max could think about what was just said, the door busted open as Daniel jumped back in surprise. Men in with handcuffs ran in, surrounding Daniel. The psychopath pulled at Max's hair and stuck the knife under his chin with a wicked smirk. 

He was pinned down within seconds. A minute later Max and David were freed while Daniel was shouting and resisting arrest. 

The boys along with the other campers and counselor watched the vehicle drive away with relief. Max let out a grateful sigh before glancing over at David. Well that was a can of worms that didn't need to be opened. 

"Wow! I wonder if this'll happen when Max is a camp counselor!" Cheered Spacekid. 

The two stared at each other, knowing fully well that they had both royally fucked up. 

"Fuck," they both said before running off in opposite directions. 

He was never going to live that down.