Not really in the fandom anymore

Although I still like Camp Camp, I'm not as active as I once was in the fandom. There's quite a few abandoned oneshots and requests that I may finish later but I can't see it happening in the near future. In truth, I haven't had a lot of time to do much and get as involved in fandoms because of exams.

I also don't really like my own FanFiction, especially the earlier ones *cough SWC*, to the point I can't even read some of it it's so cringy. I think I've just moved on with my interests and realised that I kind of have to make more of an effort to fit in with my peers.

However, I'm moving onto another project which is an original book. It would mean a lot to me if some of you guys checked it out but I understand if you're not into that sort of thing. If you do decide to read it, could you type in some feedback (even if you think it's terrible). Also here's a challenge: describe the two main characters in three words.

Thank you all for supporting me by reading these Oneshots, commenting and voting. It really means a lot and made high school a lot more bearable. It actually did wonders for my self-esteem when other people were bringing me down. Even if you don't read the other book, I'm really glad you took the time to read this one

Shameless self promotion --->  I'm writing a King oneshots book from The Owl House. I take requests.