CHAPTER FIVE...

KATE'S POV:

We arrived in Glasgow for the tour, Dan, Kyle, Will and Woody got out and I saw all the venues it was amazing I couldn't believe how I never been to this place..

I saw all the tents and looked at how everyone was so happy to be here. Dan grabbed my hand and we walked to the tour bus that was in the bay of other buses, I had to cover my mouth as this thing was huge and slept 12 bunks, I was trying not fangurl over it all but it was pretty hard. I noticed Dan looking at me he saw that I had amazement in my eyes and couldn't stop laughing at me.

"something funny Smith?"

"why are you last naming me"

"because it's cute and I can"

"fine, I'm last naming you then"

"Smith you don't know my last name"

"your right... what is it by the way?"

"George"

"No, your name is Kate Rutherford I remember you saying to the doctor"

"Damn, yes it is now can we stop it, I don't like it and to be honest it's a horrible last name"

"well then I'll just have to nickname you gorgeous then because you are and I think you should be called that every day"

I blushed and Dan moved to me, he placed his hands on my face and kissed my lips. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him deeper, he was caught off guard at first but then he continued and we were standing there kissing each other for a few minutes until we heard Wills voice...

"I miss my girlfriend too but can you dial it down a bit?"

"hahah, sorry Will"

"it's ok now I call first dibs on the bunks because I saw you two making out."

"sure go and find one"

Will went and found his bunk, Dan grabbed my hand and showed me where we will be bunking, I smiled at him with his blue eyes that can kill. "so do I have my own or are we sharing *wiggling my eyebrows*"

"yes you do, it's across from mine so we can chat to each other in the night or have secret partys"

"ooh I like the party's one"

I wrapped my arms around Dan's neck and kissed him then we saw Will again he was looking at pretending to puke but we just laughed. I went to the back of the bus and sat down in the lounge room. It was huge I can't believe how big this bus was. I saw Dan coming in he was doing a weird dance and it made me laugh. I then looked at him and went to him he put his hands around my waist and kissed my lips, we now we're the only ones in the bus and it felt amazing. I then kissed him deeper and ran my hands through his hair, Dan then picked me up so I had my legs around his waist and we fell on the lounge, i let out a laugh chasing Dan to laugh as well, he then kissed my neck and made his way to my breasts he kissed them through my shirt and under. He started to play with my nappies and it made me want him. I started to moan making him kiss them and suck on my nipples, I pulled Dan's hair with my hands and he stopped. I was now panting for him he got up and sat next to me. "what's wrong Dan?"

"nothing I just don't want you to lose your first time to me"

I sat up and he held my hand I fixed my self up and got up to walk out. "if you think it's stupid that I lose my virginity to you, then you don't know me"

I walked out of the room causing the door to shake and Kyle to look at me not saying a word. I went down to the gigs and started to have fun. Why doesn't he want to be my first? Am I not good enough for him. All these things were running through my head when I ran into a guy who was about 6ft I apologise and he looked at me, "I'm sorry love, are you ok?"