CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Dan's POV:

Someone had hit me over the head. The next thing I remembered was being tied to a chair and someone telling me stuff about how I couldn't let it rest and that she should of died that night...

Sarah:"you couldn't leave her there could you?"

"who are you and why are you doing this."

Sarah:"I'm the one you kept looking to for clues and you knew where she was because that CCTV was going to come back from the Cafe showing me attacking kate"

"I didn't even know you were involved and I was at a dead end anyway"

Sarah:"you knew what you were doing... Well now when I show Kate your dead she can finally die too"

Then I felt her stab a knife into my stomach and then I saw blood and it all went black, I don't remember much but I heard laughing and being carried somewhere..

Kate's POV:

I was awoken from Aaron he came in and brought me tea and crackers for the vomiting that I have been having in the last few days I don't know if it was the baby or me not eating but I hated it and I wanted it to stop. Dan an I spoke last night and I told him I was alive he probably thinks it's a dream but he must of been happy to know that I am going to have his baby. I pretended it was Aaron's even though we haven't done anything and all he has done is felt my boobs.

I was sitting alone when Aaron came in with another person and he put them next to me. He looked at me with hurt in his eyes and I didn't know until he turned the person over who it was....

"DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"