CHAPTER 18:

KATE'S POV:

Aaron:"miss me?..."

I woke up and I saw Aaron carrying me out the door I screamed for someone to notice me and I saw Kyle, Will and Woody..

Will:"put her down now"

Aaron:"no she's mine and the baby is mine too"

Kyle:"no its not now let her go"

Aaron:"no she is coming with me and you can't stop us.."

Kate:"Aaron I dont love you, I never did and I am pregnant to Dan"

Aaron:"no your lying I know it"

Kate:"no I'm not"

Woody:"let her go or I'll call the cops"

Then I feel a gun put to my head and Aaron putting his arms around me so I was standing up now. Aaron:"If I can't have her then no one can"

I felt the tears run down my face I was scared that he was going to kill me and the baby. Dan had been through enough and now I am standing here with a crazy man because I let him believe that he was the father of my child so I could get out of being held hostage for 5 months.

Kate:"Aaron let me go I don't want you to hurt a baby and you and I can be together"

Aaron:"no you are using me like you did when we kept you locked up"

Kate:"that may be so but I can't let you have two people's deaths on your hands"

Aaron put the grip around my next tighter and I was now scared what he was going to do to me.

Kyle,Will and Woody tried their best to stop him from hurting me but he wouldn't let me go and I had no choice but I elbowed him in the stomach and he winced in pain, I fell to the ground and he stood over me now with the gun at my stomach. I tried my hardest to stop him from doing what he was about to but I couldn't and I knew he was going to shoot me. I cried and I saw Kyle make a eye movement to will they were going to try and tackle him I just hoped he didn't shoot before then..

Kyle's POV:

I made a look to woody and will to say let's get him we ran at him and then he looked at us. We didn't know what to do but we had to get him from pointing the gun at Kate. Dan was still asleep and we didn't want to wake him up as he's been though enough..

Kyle:"Aaron put the guy down and you can take Kate with you"

Aaron:"no I know what you are going to do to me"

Woody:"come on we can talk about this, Dan isn't going to stop you"

Will:"man put the gun down and you can take Kate. We will let happen we promise"

As soon  as will said promise he turned to us like he heard the word kittens or something and then he turned to us. He pulled Kate up and put the gun down on the counter. About a few seconds later we heard a noise..

*BANG*

We saw Aaron the floor and Kate was in shock she started screaming and she didn't know what had happened she fell into Woody's arms and cried. All she wanted to do was be with Dan and now she just witnessed the guy she was held hostage with be shot in the head...

Kate's POV:

I can still picture him laying on the ground dead. The guy who helped me while Dan was fighting for his life. I didn't know what to do all I know is that I needed to get away from here. All I am doing is making things worse. I cried in to Woody's arms as Kyle and will checked to see that Aaron was really dead. Then I saw Dan he came out with his IV in hand and looked at me. I got up and ran to him and hugged him making sure I didn't hurt his wounds. He didn't know what had happened but he just held me tight.