CHAPTER NINE

Dan's POV:

It had been a week and nothing has helped us, we were out of options and it was driving me crazy and I couldn't do anything. We headed back home and tried to get on with living life but I couldn't do that.

We headed back to London and I was miserable as fuck, I wanted to scram from the top of my lungs and just tell the police that they were wrong for thinking she just left. Why couldn't they do their fucking job and find her its 2014 for fuck sakes can't they do what you see on TV shows and trace the cars or something. It was driving me nuts and I was losing my mind, I wasn't sleeping and it was making me physically sick..

We finally got back to my flat and I was over come with how Kate had her stuff here and it was just like she never left. It made me sad. I went into my room and cried because I missed her so much..

Kate's POV:

It was a week since I last saw Dan, I was still in this he'll hole and it was like they were waiting for him to break and they were going to finish the job. Last night because I wasn't going to eat what slop the fed me I got punched in the jaw and now I think I lost two teeth, I didn't get why they didn't kill me already and just let me die here and Dan can move on. He's not coming and he's probably shagging some chick now anyway...

I dreamt that Dan was with some chick and he and her were chummy and it made me so sad I woke up screaming and crying. I heard Sarah come and bang on the door and it scared the shit out of me..

Sarah:"Oh were you crying over Dan Smith, don't you get it he's long gone and he won't be back, so enjoy it here love"

"why can't you let me go, I just want to go home. Or at least kill me"

Sarah:"I'll think about it now eat your breakfast or I'll make sure that swollen jaw has a friend to match it"

I did what she said and just waited until I can get out of here. My past time was watching the windows and seeing the trees move in the wind. It was like something I had become accustomed to now. I won't be getting out now so I better get used to it..

It was now night time and her son Aaron came in and he gave me my food, while getting a feel up my skirt and touching my breasts and I just let him, I was done and I didn't care what happened to me from now on..

Dan Smith wasn't coming for me and I should forget about him...