come back

Jennie's Pov.

[after 3 years]

It's already 3 years yet I still want you. I can't even take you out of my mind but I need to face this, I pushed you away, I let my father rule me.

I'm just scared that he might disown me, I don't want to be separated to my parents, I can't live by my own. Haist, when will I forget you....

"Jennie" jisoo unnie called me. I looked up at her.

"Why unnie?" i asked her.

"uhm, Lisa...." she said hesitating.

"What's with L-lisa?" I asked worriedly.

"She's coming back from Thailand"she stated as she look at me worried.

"uhm, good for her.."said looking away, preventing myself from crying.

Jisoo unnie rub my back. Can I face you now baby? What if you hate me? oh I think you already does.

"H-how did you k-know unnie?" I ask her.

"Rosé told me earlier, she knew it from Lisa's mom"

"How is she? is my baby okay?"

"I think she's okay Jen, Chae looked so calm earlier"

"Oh okay unnie, why are you telling me this btw?" I asked her.

"oh nothing, I just thought that you need to know that Lisa......wants to meet us"

"W-what? what do you mean? Lisa wants to see us??" I'm so shocked I mean why would she want to meet us? meet me?

"I don't know? maybe she already moved on or what?" she said looking at me but her face changed when she realized what she said.

"uhm, D-deukie I-i didn't mean that wa-"

"It's okay unnie, it's okay" I assured her.

Why does she wants to meet us? why does she wants to meet me? isn't she mad? I pushed her away, but why?

If you are asking about my parents, after I broke up with Lisa they didn't disowned me. They won't disowned me neither because I'm the heir of the Kim Inc. I should have pick Lisa, she is important, she really is. But I let her go, I'm so stupid!! I hate my self!!!!

If I could only bring back the time baby, I'll never let you go again

[A/N: Part 2 is out! please always support Blackpink!!]