memory

Lisa's Pov

"So? You don't know me?" for how many times do I have to tell her this.

"Yeah, I don't" I said while she look not convinced. weird

"Why? I mean wha-" she didn't continue what she said because my doctor comes in.

"Rosé, I told you don't ask Lisa a lot of questions" Dr. Park says calmly.

"Ohh....right, sorry appa" she said apologetically.

Tsk, btw I'm L-.......Lalisa? Pranpriya? Lisa? psh! I don't know! but Dr. Park called me 'Lisa', maybe that's my name? I don't know my surname either.

Okay so I have this thing called 'Amnesia' but It's not just a simple amnesia, because my memories aren't coming back anymore, which is disappointing.

But thank god this "Rosé" girl here, will help me to make new memories. She told me earlier that she is my bestfriend.

"Hey! Rosé?" I call her. why does she look happy just by me calling her?.

"Oh why?!" she ask while smiling.

"Can you tell me about my past?" Well I only want the 'happy' not the 'sad' memories.

"Hmm okay, so imma tell you things about your self. So you are Lalisa Manoban but your real name is Pranpriya Manoban, you are thai, your parents are in Thailand. And you're the only child and the best part is you are the heiress of the Manoban's!!" she stated happily. Heir? so we're rich?

"Oh? so we're rich?" omoo! I'm rich?

"Not just rich, you're hella rich!!!!" she said excitedly. I think she's rich too, based on her aura tho.

"Are you rich too?" I asked her seriously.

"Yes! as a  matter of fact, it was the reason why we know each other!" she said feeling proud.

"Oh okay so? what's our family rank?" I ask her. For all I know here in korea we have some lists of the richest families in the whole world.

"You want to know?? Well the Manoban's was ranked as the richest family in the whole world! while we ranked as the 3rd richest family!!" told you! she's rich too!! but who was the 2nd?

"Wait!! then who ranked as the 2nd??" I asked curiously. I saw how her proud face turn into nervous one.

"The K-kim's" she shortly said, avoiding my gaze. what's wrong?

"Hmm..okay, what's with your face?" I really think there's something wrong.

"No, nothing. It's just that the Kim's are our bestfriends too" oh, is that so? wait! 'bestfriends' so it means there are two Kim's? but why so nervous all of sudden.

"Oh? really? nice!! I want to meet them!!" I want to make new memories with my 'so called bestfriends'.

"Are you sure?....uhmm what I mean was are you okay now?" she asked while scratching her nape. Why wouldn't I be okay? And why in the world does your mood change?! I'm hella curious.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry"

"What is their names btw?" I asked her because she doesn't respond earlier.

"Kim Jisoo and Kim J-jennie" she said looking down at her fingers. Jennie? why do my heart aches?

"O-oh okay...please tell them that I want to meet them" I told her and then I lean to the hospital bed, and I slowly close my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennie's Pov.

I'm now with my parents, inside our mansion, eating lunch. They told me that they want to discuss something, and I don't give a shit.

Well my mind is still focus to what Jisoo unnie said, I just can't believe that Lisa wants to meet us. It's just....nevermind.

"Rubyjane, do you already heard the news?" dad asks me. The hell I care?

"What news appa?" If this is just nonsense, I don't have time for it.

"The Manoban's are back" my appa said. what's wrong with him? he don't like lisa for me but now? I can't understand this man.

"A-ahh....I know that, unnie already told me that yesterday" what about it? aish really this man.

"You and Lisa had a past right?" what do you need with Lisa and I?

"Yes a-appa. why?"

"We will meet the Manoban's" he said while smiling widely. Wait, what? what is he talking about??? this man really!!.......I didn't respond and just nodded at him, I hate you.

"Tomorrow" fuck nooooooo!!!!

[A/N: What do you think will happen when they meet again? another chapter!]