love?

"Aish really! Btw we should eat now" I said to avert their attention.

They started getting ready for eating. While Jennie is still eyeing Lisa, especially on Lisa's 4 packed abs.

"Kim Jennie!!" she got startled. Then looked at me.

"Eat now, my dear bestfriend" I said.

"Yeah, I will" she groaned.

She took a last glance at Lisa then proceed on eating.

Lisa was now done with her fashion- I mean, walking.

She was about to sit beside Rosé but Jennie stopped her.

"Hey~! sit here" Jennie said while tapping the seat next to her. Lisa looked at her and nod.

"Woah~ gamjatang~" Lisa murmured. But all of us heard it. We all giggled at her action.

"We really prepared that for you, sweetie" Uncle Martin said. Wow, 'sweetie' huh?

"Yeah~ Lis, try it, It's really delicious~" Jennie said as she get the gamjatang and put it in Lisa's plate.

"Thank you" She said to Jennie. While Jennie? unbelievable. She is now blushing as if Lisa kissed her.

"Welcome~" Jennie said, while looking at Lisa dreamily.

Lisa started eating while Jennie just watch Lisa eat.

After 5 minutes. I think, Lisa noticed Jennie's stares. She then get her spoon, and filled it with gamjatang. She looked at Jennie.

Jennie is just looking at her.

All of us stared at them while we are eating.

"Open your mouth" Lisa demand Jennie.

Jennie came back to reality and got confused.

"H-huh?"

"I said, open your mouth" Jennie is still confused. But she opened her mouth, anyway.

And there, Lisa put the spoon of gamjatang inside Jennie's mouth.

"There. Please eat" Lisa said then continued eating.

And you now the thing is? Lisa used her spoon when she fed Jennie.

================

Rosé's Pov.

Omoooo!!!! Lisa just fed Jennie unnie!!!! wahhh!!! I'm trying hard not to squeal. I saw our parents, secretly smiling.

Jennie unnie rested her back on the chair, while spacing out.

I looked at Jisoo.

She just looked at Unnie in disbelief.

Then nudged her.

Unnie just looked at Jisoo, she still cannot believe what happened.

[A/N: Rosé called Jisoo by her name since they are in a relationship. And she called Jennie, 'unnie'.]

"Please, continue your food. Or else, she would think you're a weirdo" She whispered, but I heard it.

Jennie unnie nodded and continue her thing.

[A/N: This chapter was for Chaesoo, okay? Next chapter is for Jenlisa.]

"So, Lisa. Do you have plans for the upcoming school year?" Uncle Martin asked.