soon

Jennie's Pov.

"Bestfriend" a voice interrupted me from introducing myself.

We look up and look for the person.

Why in the world, it has to be you?

"Hi love" she said while looking at Lisa.

"Nayeon" I said and stand up. Why of all the people, why it has to be my bestfriend.

For the past years that Lisa and I were together, Nayeon is the reason why Lisa and I always fight. She likes Lisa and I know that, but why is she here? isn't it enough?

"Well, hello to you too Jennie" she greeted and smirked. "It's been a long time" the smirk is still visible on her face.

If you can see Lisa's face. She's so confused right now. I don't like it when she's confused, because her head always aches because of it.

"Why are you here?" I asked and hide Lisa at my back.

"I'm here to say" she paused and sigh. "I'm sorry and goodbye....I'll go to New York. I just want to say goodbye to Lisa, and to say sorry to the two of you. I know that sorry isn't enough beause of what I did back then. But still, I'm sorry and goodbye" she said sincerely and ready to leave.

I ran to her and hugged her. I miss my bestfriend.

"Nayeon...I miss you" she turned around and hugged me back.

"I miss you too, I'm really sorry for breaking your love story" she said and kneeled infront me.

"Get up, I've already forgiven you. You're right, I'm such a loser to leave her" I said and a tear fell from my eyes.

"And also, she doesn't remember me, anyway" I looked down.

"It's okay, maybe she can't remember you but I'm sure her feelings will go back. You're her home, she will come back to you no matter what" I smiled at what she stated.

"Thank you, Nayeon. Thank you" I said and hugged her one last time.

"Be safe okay? take care of yourself please" I said sincerely.

"I will. Btw, I should go now, I think she passed out... again" she pointed to Lisa who is sleeping peacefully.

"Yeah. She still didn't change. She still passed out when she's confused. The same Lisa that I know" I said and chuckled.

She stopped laughing, then she looked at me seriously.

"Jen, promise me something"

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Promise me that you'll win Lisa back, okay? I want you two to end up together" she said and smile.

"Nayeon" I said and hugged her. "Thank you, really"

"Your welcome, so bye!! keep your promise" she bid her goodbye and go outside.

I walked to Lisa and look at her face.

This is the face that I longed to see.

The presence that I only want.

The person I only love.

My Lalisa Manoban.

I bend my knees to level her. A tear escaped my eye.

"Why of all the people, why are you the one who has to have an amnesia?" I whisper. Another tear fell from my eyes again.

"I'm such an idiot to leave you for money. I should've picked you. If I didn't leave you, we supposed to be married already" I whispered and sob silently.

I can't take it anymore, my knees already feel weak.

"I-i remember the day we...the day we planned our dream wedding. You said, you only want a simple wedding despite of us being rich"

I kneeled then held her hand.

"I'm sorry love...I didn't keep my promise. I'm really sorry" I cried so hard. I can't take it anymore. I felt so stupid because of what I've done.

I'm such a fool to be blinded by money. Lisa and I made a good couple. Despite of being rich, we truly love each other. I love her, and she love me.

And now, I love her more than anything.

But the thing is, she don't know me, she already forgot us.

But, I won't give up, I will make her fall in love with me.

Just wait baby, you and your Nini will be together again. Soon.