who are you?

Lisa's Pov.

"Good evening~" I said while smiling.

A girl, wait, a goddess turn around. She's so beautiful, oh my god. Wait, is she the one dad talks about?

Yah Lisa!! stop doing that will you? hayss...oh, btw here's Rosé.

She looks nervous. Why?

Ahh~ the Kim's *smirk*

There's the other Kim, I guess? she has a heart shaped lips.. wow.. I never thought that I'll check her out.

"Good evening Lisa!" Dr. Park said.

"Good evening Uncle Doc!" I said and fake saluted. He just giggled at my actions, while the two other family are just starring at us.

"Hahaha~ you still didn't change at all" uncle doc said, teasingly.

"Good to hear that~!" I exclaimed.

There's an awkward silence surrounding us. But the girl with a heart shaped lips brake the ice.

"Ahmm....Lis, it's nice to see you" she said sincerely. So beautiful wahhhh.

"Ahm, yeah it's nice to see you too" I said and smile at her.

She just nodded and nudged the goddess, I mean, the girl beside her.

"O-oh, hi Lisa, I-i miss you" she said. Miss? wah! my heart, it's aching.

"I-i miss you too" Why is my heart aching so bad? shit....I felt dizzy.

I suddenly hold my temples and massage it. Bijjj it hurts like hell.

"Lisa? are you okay?" mom asked worriedly. I could passed out any minute now.

"I'm fine mom, just feelin' dizzy" I said while massaging my head.

"Uncle Noel, we should eat first. So Lili can now rest" the goddess said. Yieeee, I'm a two timer hahaha, earlier the doctor and now my bestfriend.

"Yes, you're right. Let's eat now" we then started to eat.

We were eating peacefully but it's somehow fun. The older Kim was like throwing her jokes and all of us can't suppressed our laugh.

Then, Mr. Kim discuss about the presentation that they said...........I'm working on. How could I even remember that if I couldn't even remember them.

"So Lisa, hows the presentation you are making" he asked carefully. Shit, what should I say?

"A-ah, about that...I-i don't k-know?" I said confusedly.

"You don't know? You've been working for that for so long. What happened?" he asked worriedly. Worried about the presentation?

Wait? they still don't know that I have an amnesia, don't they?

"Rosé? Mom, dad? Uncle doc?" I called them

"Yes sweetie?"

"Hmm~"

"Yeah?"

They asked in unison.

"You didn't.....nevermind" I said. Well, I'm still passionate when it comes to my work so lets see.