good evening

Lisa's Pov.

I'm here again inside this room, which I find suffocating. Duh~ it's all white and the smell......well I don't know what is that smell but you can easily figure that you are inside a hospital.

But thank god this is my last day here! actually last 2hours, because my parents already arrived from Thailand. And I think they will be here anytime soon.

But damn, I still wonder why Rosé is like that when we always talk about the Kim's, though she said that we are bestfriends...exept if she had a relationship with one of the kim's......

Oh my god???!!!

Maybe she really had a relationship with one of them. 'Cause you know, it's not bad to be inlove with the same gender as yours. Like me, I find that doctor cu-

"Lisa?" a voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked as I look where the voice came from. Oh, it's Rosé.

"You're spacing out" Rosé said as she sits on the edge of my bed.

"Oh, yeah...I'm just thinking" I said and smile weakly.

"Oh, is that so? Mind to share?" she stated.

"Hmm~I'm just thinking if.....nevermind. Btw, what brought you here?" I lied.

"Uhm, nothing...I just want to inform you that we will have a meeting with the Kim's" she said and smile slightly.

"Hmm~ ok. What time though?" I asked. Well I want to roam around Seoul for me to be familiarize to it.

"Appa said that we should be there before 8pm so, it will be a dinner" she said and opened her phone.

"Oh okay, btw do I have a driver or something that can go with me?" Well I want to roam Seoul by myself. Because  it's not easy for me to trust.

"Yep! you have a assistant! You're always with her tho....want me to call her?" Her? so it's a girl?.

"Yes please, but might as well give me her number?" Wait? I'm sure I have a phone before the accident, right?

"Silly! You have her number in your phone! oh wait, your phone is at my place....I charged it yesterday. Wanna come with me?"

"Yeah~! Sounds good" I said and smile.

Now, I'm gonna make new memories with my parents, Rosé and the two Kim's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennie's Pov.

I need to get ready~~ I'll meet my baby later....but she hate me, hayss.

"Unnie!!!!!" I shout at Chu unnie.

"Waeyo?" she said while playing with her phone.

"Look at me!!!" I shouted again that makes her stop playing and look at me.

"Okay geez, now what?" she said looking at my annoyed.

"Will she like this?" I asked as I show her what I wear.