what?

Jennie's Pov.

Aishh! Lisa is still not here! Is she planning on ditching us? Don't she dare.

"Jennie, are you sure that Lisa will be going here?" Seulgi unnie asked me. Well, I don't know either.

"I don't know. But I'm sure she will go here. She can't resist me" I said while thinking another possible causes.

She nodded.

"Did you tried calling her?" Nayeon asked. Well, good idea. And yes, Nayeon is already back.

"Not yet, wait" I said then fished my phone from my bag.

After 5 rings, she answered the call.

"She answered" I mouthed to them. They all just nod. And mouthed,

"Put it on a speaker" I just nod to them in approval.

I sighed in relief to know that she answered the call, but I'm still a little bit worried because she is not talking.

She just pressed the button and didn't speak.

"Lisa? Are you there?" I asked. We all waited for her response.

"I guess you are Kim Jennie" A girl's voice said. What the?

"W-who are you? Where is Lisa?" I said calmly at the phone.

The girl on the phone just laughed

"Oh, Lisa? Well, she is now sitting on a chair" She said.

"All tied up" There's when my blood boiled. I won't let them touch Lisa, I'm the only one who has the rights to touch her.

"I'm telling you, don't you dare touch her" I told her threateningly. I'm already fuming.

"Jennie, calm down. Control your emotions" They said while comforting me.

"Unnie, she might rape Lisa!" I said while my face is turning red from anger.

"She won't, just think positive, Jen" Jackson said.

"Is that all? Pfft!! Okay then" The person hanged up the call.

"I'll just call him for help" Jackson said so I just nod because my body feels so weak.

Then here is Jisoo unnie who's rubbing my back. And for what I think, I'm crying since earlier.

"It's alright Jen, everything will be alright" She said. My eyelids are getting heavy so I closed it and let my self sleep in slumber.

=====

Third Person's Pov.

As Lisa was now conscious, she opened her eyes but all she can see is darkness.

She tried moving her hand, but failed as she realized that she was all tied up.

"W-why am I tied up?!" She asked while shouting, but quickly winced in pain as she felt something on her back.

"Fu*k ugh, it hurts" She groaned.

"Don't move" Someone whispered on her ear that got her startled.

"Wha.... Who are you? Why am I here?" She asked. "And for fucks sake, stop touching my wound" She said irritatingly.

The unknown person just laughed.

"What do you want?!" Said Lisa. She mentally rolled her eyes.

"Baby, I'm sorry but I'm the one who shoots you" The unknown person said and hold Lisa's collarbones, tracing it.

Lisa gasped.

"Please! D-Don't touch me!" She exclaimed. The unknown person stopped on touching Lisa and sighed.

"Okay fine, I'll stop" The person took a step back.

"But it wouldn't change the fact that I won't let you go" Then she walked away.

Lisa sighed in relief. But soon gasped as a sharp object was injected on her neck.

"J-jennie" The last word she said before she passed out.

=====

Jennie's Pov.

As soon as I opened my eyes I saw her, my love. Safe and alive.

I quickly stood up and went to her. As I cupped her face and hugged her, I felt my tears threatening to fall. Again.

"B-baby, are you alright?" I ask her as my tears began to fall.

"I'm fine, I- I guess?" She said while spacing out.

"What did they do to you?" I ask her as calm as possible.

She don't deserve this.

She didn't do anything.

"I.... I d-don't know"

She's so innocent.

She looked at me with worry.

"Why are you crying? Please don't cry, I hate seeing you like this because of me" She wiped my tears with her thumb.

I hugged her again but soon stopped when she winced in pain.

I looked at her face and asked her why but she didn't respond. So I went behind her and I pulled up her shirt and saw a wound.

It's like someone shoot her.

Wait, what?

I looked at her face once again.

=====

Third Person's Pov.

"Lisa, what happened?" Jennie seriously asked. Lisa is now scared because she never saw this side of Jennie. So she just looked down at her feet.

"Lili, what happened?" Jennie is loosing her patience but managed to calm down. When Lisa finally looked up at her she just raised her brow, encouraging her to trust her.

Lisa sighed.

"I... I'll tell you what happened" After sitting infront of her friends, surrounding her. She started telling them the story.

Her friends were shocked and angry about it, for they know that she didn't deserve it.

After some many minutes, she is now done telling her friends what happened. She decided not to report it to the police that cause her friends to have some violent reactions.

She can report the 'girl' if she want to, but since she thought that the person might come back and get her so she decided not to.

"Don't worry I'll be alright. See? I'm still alive" Lisa said jokingly, hyping them up.

All her unnies just laugh with her. That's when Lisa realized something.

'I'm so lucky to have them, I promise that I'll do everything to keep them safe.'

[A/N: Just a lame update. Sorry for late update.]