feelings

Third Person's Pov.

After going inside the van, the squad make sure that the crying brunette is now okay.

"So, what happened?" asked, Jisoo. Jennie looked up, eyes all puffy from crying. She opened her mouth but there's no words coming out.

She looked at Lisa who is currently looking down her feet, feeling embarrassed for she didn't had the chance to defend Jennie from that guy earlier.

Jennie hugged Lisa, tightly. Lisa is still looking down, she doesn't have the guts to face Jennie.

Even thought it's not Lisa's fault, tears are still forming on both Lisa's eyes.

"H-hey love" Jennie softly called her lover. Her breath hitched when Lisa finally looked at her. She's sad.

"It's not your fault, p-please don't cry" And with that, Lisa's tears rolled down her cheeks.

'She's sad because of me.'

Lisa is now sobbing.

"I-I'm so s-sorry" Lisa stammered. She's mad at herself for not being able to protect Jennie.

But, that's what only Lisa thought.

"I'm not there to always p-protect you" She added then she closed her eyes.

"I promise, I'll always protect you"

"I won't leave you, love"

"I'll always be by your side"

Memories started flashing back to Lisa. But the girl was blurred, she can't see her face. The scene was so familiar to Lisa.

She held her temple and massaged it. Her head is aching, painfully.

"a-aww" She winced in pain.

"H-hey Lili, are you okay?" Jennie stood up and held Lisa's hand. But Lisa is feeling too much pain.

She could collapse anytime.

"Lisa!"

"Let's bring her to the hospital!!"

"Can't you just start driving?!!!?"

And she did.

-

Hospital || 9:33 a.m

Lisa was still unconscious. Plastic tube connected to her nose.

Jennie sitting beside her and the others are sitting on a long couch.

After Lisa passed out, all of them panicked.

It's to the point where they almost hit a tree, because Taehyung's hands were trembling 'cause the squad was shouting where he should drive.

But when Taehyung's head ached, he turned the stirring wheel uncontrollably and almost hit the tree.

And thank god that they're all safe. But Lisa is still unconscious. The doctor aren't saying anything unless it's Lisa's parents or relatives.

Even though Jennie said that she is Lisa's wife, the doctor still didn't tell her.

Jennie sighed.

"What's happening to you, Love?" She kept thinking what to say to Lisa's parents. They'll surely hate her.

"Aishhh! Jennie! Don't think like that" She ran her fingers through her hair and let out a heavy sigh.

"What if I didn't leave you? We're surely married now, aren't we?" She smiled at the thought.