meeting

Jennie's Pov.

It's been one week since we went to the mall.

Jisoo unnie and Chae flew to Australia, since we only have one month before the class starts.

Lisa and I gotten closer than before. She is already used of me being clingy or touchy to her.

I even kissed her cheeks a lot of times and she will blush madly.

It's just like the old times, but better.

I am currently sitting on the couch, watching movies with my parents. So as you can see, me and my dad are already in good terms.

He starts supporting me with everything, but I always ask for their opinions when I am making decisions.

And I know that the Lisa in the past will be happy if she knew about this. In the past, Lisa is really persuading me to settle down everything between me and my dad.

And now that we are already settled down, I'm really happy that for once, I did something right.

'Cause you know, I always make bad decisions. Like in the past, Lisa and I was supposed to be married already, but my dad threatened me and I picked him.

Then, how I stopped Lisa from reaching her dreams.

Lisa was about to go to Paris for 5 years for photography, but I stopped her and told her to pick whether me or photography. And ofcourse, she picked me.

That's why I felt bad when we are talking about photography or something related to it.

Jisoo unnie and Chaeng know about this since, they witnessed the happenings that day.

And also, tomorrow, we will meet our friends since our 7th grade. But I wish that, that someone I don't want to see is not there.

By the way, I'm planning on surprising Lisa since she's spending most of her time finishing the presentation she is working on.

But we still have time for each other. I was also planning to ask Lisa on a date, but I'm still scared. Scared that I might hurt her again.

Without any hesitation I grab my coat and car keys. As I was about to take a step outside I saw Lisa, debating to herself if she should ring the doorbell.

I smile unconsciously. Then she looked at me, blushing.

"Hey Lili! What brought you here?" This is the first time that Lisa goes to my house.

"I.. ahm... I j-just want to visit y-you?" She stated stuttering. Aww how cute.

I took a step closer to her. I looked up since she was taller than me, and I pecked her lips.

'It tasted like strawberry'

She was in shock state but soon blush. I giggled.

"Oh? Why are you so shocked? As if we didn't kiss before" I said teasingly.

"Y-yah! Shut u-up" She covered her face by her hands. "You always initiate it" She added. I smirked and look at her doe eyes.

"But you didn't stop me anyway" I proudly said and entered our house, giving her sign to enter also.

She just rolled her eyes and followed me.