1

first day

I walked into the gigantic building it is so big and so wide, I could barely see the people walking around on the storey building.

My mum took me to the principal's office but before then I saw students walking around in their school uniform, it was really nice. For the girls it was a pencil skirt with a little flair beneath and a long sleeve shirt, for the boys it was the normal trouser and a T shirt .

The student here are more than the ones in my former school there are so many beautiful girls and handsome guys.

It was kind of different from my former school we had few handsome guys. I had a crush on one of the hottest guys in school, Steve. He approached me as a friend but I never confessed my feelings for him. Later on he told me he likes me and he asked me out it took me a long time to accept but I did, sometimes it best to be hard to get. We broke up two weeks before I was leaving the school though I didn't tell him anything, he said he wants to focus on his studies, what a stupid jerk, he gave me foolish excuses . I found out later on from his new girlfriend that he dated me on a bet with his friends. What a fool I was, he was just too romantic I never knew he was faking it. he as been dating her 2 months before we broke up what a bastard.

I am in emerald high only because of my mum, she changed my school because she got a new job that could change our lives forever. My dad died five years ago and I, my brother Jeff whom I am older than with just two years and Luis a year argh his stupid spectacles makes him look like a nerd or maybe he is a nerd, live with my mum happily.

The principal gave me the directions to the hostel ,no wonder why the school is so wide it has both boys and girls hostel in it. he also told me to find the hostel mistress, find the hostel mistress?

how will I? I kept asking my self the same question but I was not able to ask the principal how to find her because he was busy talking to my mum about what I can't remember I wasn't paying any attention.

I was able to get there and I saw two girls passing by. it seems to me that they didn't go to school but why?

"Sorry please where can I find the hostel mistress? I asked.

"Oh you must be the new student!"

"Nice meeting you I am Emily and we will be classmates and she is Amy" she spoke so quickly as if she was expecting me.

"I'm Angela nice meeting you too"

"The pleasure is mine, we will take you to her "Emily said

"I will help you with your bag"Amy finally said something after staring at me for a long time.

"Thanks"

The two girls are beautiful Emily was practically my height but Amy was shorter I looked at the hostel wear it was a short pleated skirt and a T shirt black and white. The uniform colour was blue and white.

They took me to the hostel mistress and there I was given my hostel wear, my school uniform and the map of the hostel I will be staying it was room 112 .
I was very happy to have collected my uniform and hostel wear immediately .

Emily and Amy followed me to my room and helped me with arranging my luggage in the room.

"you must be wondering why we are not in school "Emily said.

"uhm no " I lied.

"Well it because today is our chore day, we didn't do it on time and we were already late so we didn't bother going "

"Oh okay " that the excuse why wouldn't they do it on time?

"So friends " Amy said

"yeah "

Emily jumped on the bed and said "Do you want the top bed or the lower one?, since you don't have a room mate "

"What?! I don't have a room
mate"

"Don't you worry we will come here to keep your company from time to time " Amy said with a smile on her face.

Pheww " Thanks guys the lower bed would be better".

We talked about many things and also shared many funny moment of our lives with each other and when it was bed time they went to their rooms and I was left alone.

hey guys this is the first novel I am writing and I know it's a boring chapter but interesting ones are coming soon pls comment and share. Thank you.