29

Angela's POV

I was playing in a very beautiful garden, I was wearing a beautiful white gown, then I saw my dad grinning at me, he was wearing a white clothing too, I ran over to him and hugged him. He smiled and cupped my face in his hands and said to me.

"My beautiful princess, you do not belong here yet, you have a beautiful and happy life you have to live, don't give up just yet, and the young man you love would die if you are not around him, it's not your time yet so go back my princess...go back..."

"Alright...fine stop been dramatic dad" I said.

"I'm in the spirit world Angela else do you want me behave, now go back, off you go" he said nudging his head forward.

**~**~**~**

I felt a tight grip on my hand and then I opened my eyes slowly, it was a familiar fine hair I saw and he was sleeping so soundly but his hold was still very tight.

He looked so handsome while sleeping, I could see pain in his face, I know he has realized his mistake but I can't just forget what he said to me, he even called me a slut, how dare he?. No I can't forget about it just like that.

I wanted to remove my hand from his but then his hold tightened and he woke up immediately like he heard an alarm. He look over at me and his eyes widened. It was very obvious he hadn't been having a very good sleep.

"Angela you woke up.... Are ...are you alright?.... Can...can you hear me" he said stammering.

I looked away from him and answered "yes I'm fine and I can hear you, but I don't wanna see your face".

" Angela please let's not do this now, its been two days since I last heard your voice"

"Two days?" I asked surprised as I turned back to look at him.

"Yes you were in a coma and the doctor said you might not survive, I was so scared Angel I begged the principal to let me stay yesterday and yo...your mom has been here since she was very worried and she kept praying for your recovery"