27

Third persons POV

She watched as her mom wicked boss slapped her mom across the face, she shivered as her mom winced in pain and didn't miss the tear that rolled down her face.

"Who is the father of that baby Dina? Speak right now! Is it my husband? Speak you bitch!". The wicked boss yelled, holding her moms hair tightly.

" I swear to you madam your husband is not the father of my baby, please believe me" her mom cried out. The little girl knew her mom was speaking the truth, the man who impregnated her was not the wicked boss husband it was her mom boyfriend which the wicked lady didn't know about, her mom was scared of telling her because she might loose her job as a maid in the wicked lady's house, her mom's boyfriend used to love her but when she told him that she was pregnant he started shouting at her.

The wicked boss use to think her mom and her husband were lovers because they use to be friends during college days but the little girl's mom dropped out of school because she could not afford it anymore and she was raped and pregnant of the little girl, when she got a job as a maid at the wicked boss house she and the wicked boss husband use to be very close, they use to talk a lot and the wicked boss husband did that because she didn't want her to feel bad.

But then the wicked boss started getting jealous, she started beating her mom, whenever her husband isn't at home she maltreats her so much, that her mom is always getting sick.

When she knew her mom was pregnant she got very angry because she was never pregnant for her husband. Then she started beating her mom, she would always hit her in the stomach, until her mom loose the baby, the little girl's mom was very sad, she became sick for a long time and one day her mom chest started raising fast and it didn't stop her mom started muttering.

"Avenge...my...death...avenge...my...death" 

The wicked boss was acting very said when she saw tat her mom had died, she kept her in her house and told her not to worry that she would raise her has her own and she said since she couldn't apologized to her mom she would apologized to her, but she didn't see all this as the truth she felt she was only pretending.

One day  a beautiful pregnant lady came to visit the wicked boss. The wicked boss was also very pregnant already, they both were talking calmly with each other but then they started shouting the beautiful lady whose name seemed to be Nora, started screaming and holding her stomach, the wicked boss was panicking she called her husband and after something like fifteen minutes her husband came and took all of them to a hospital including the little girl. 

They where waiting in the hallway when the wicked boss just kept walking back and forth, her husband said, " will you please just sit down you're also pregnant and you can go into labour anytime now... Please sit down its not your fault"

Just when the wicked boss bent down, water started coming out of her leg she looked at her husband, then her husband rushed to a nurse,  they entered another room and she remained in the hallway.

Later that day Nora's baby was said to be still born and the wicked boss gave birth to in identical twin, because the wicked boss felt guilty she gave one of her baby to Nora.

Months later a friend of the wicked boss husband came to visit and after they discussed a lot they both came to meet.

"Beautiful (is what he use to call her) this man here is going to be your father from on, he wants to take care of you and send you to a better school" they both smiled at her, she forced a smile on her face, and then he took her away.

But she didn't forget she wanted to get revenge on them so much, she told the rich man that became her father to send her to the school the daughter of the wicked boss was attending.

The rich man was confused "But you are thirteen you can't be in the same class with her"

"But I can be in the same school". She said.

"Okay whatever you want honey" 

She smiled, she thought "if I can't get revenge on the mother, I can on the daughter".

Pls vote, comment and share.

Love

Flody