20

Enjoy but it unedited

Angela's pov    

I got away from my bed that morning and went to the bathroom for a bath and while I was brushing my teeth I turned to see my face in the mirror. I don't know what came over me but I just screamed.

"What hap.... OMG ange what happened to your hair" Aubrey said. I turned to look at her only she and I slept in our room and she's asking me what happened to my hair. Oh no my hair can't be short Chris loves my hair long.

"Why did you do this to my hair" I saw the terrified look on her face. She's definitely hiding something. 

"Ange why did...." Amy gasp she was in her towel just like the others. "Why did you cut your hair ange?"

"I didn't cut it, I just met it this way this morning and my roommate acts like she knows noting about it"

"I don't I swear to you that I don't and you know very well that as soon as I fall asleep I don't wake up until the next day, it just my nature and I just don't know what happens when..." Arrgh she has started talking to much again except now nervously. I don't trust her

"That's true that why they call her sleepy head when she was with us and you cannot even wake her when she falls asleep" Marley said with folded arms. Aubrey's former roommate.

"Alright what's with the drama, get going girls you don't own this place" The hostel mistress said clapping her palms.

My hair, my hair I love my hair long and Chris love's it long too. Shit he's going to be mad at me for something I didn't do and I can't even explain to him 'cause I don't know what happened my self.

I was in my room already dressed for school still thinking about how to fix this whole mess I'm going through and Aubrey left already. I will get the truth out of that brat no matter what.

"Honey" I heard the husky voice that I have always longed to hear

"Dad" I looked up and said. He was not in his normal wear though, he was in white.

"My Angel, whatever obstacle you face now you should face it with your brave self. Aim at what you think is right and don't let anything bring you down my love, even when you think it all crumbling down you'll fight back"

"Okay dad why are you talking to me like it last time you going to see me or something" just like in the movies when you're given last advice.

"Angela you're making this hard I'm trying to be serious here" he said, his shoulder fell faking sadness and he came to sit beside me.

"And why are you wearing white"

"Oh forget about that and just remember my words" he said with his finger pointed at me.

"Angela can we come in" Amy asked from outside my room and I hope by we she meant Emily and her. Emily still hasn't spoken to me since the last time. I looked at my side and saw that my dad was gone so then I went ahead to open the door but to my surprise it wasn't Emily and Amy but Amy with Natasha and friends dressed in their school uniform and Natasha with a bag in her hands.

"Oh no I like seriously didn't no it would be this bad" Natasha said and I rolled my eyes and went back into my room. Again with the 'like'.

"Emily is still angry?" I asked ignoring Natasha and turning to Amy.

"Yeah"

"But what like happened to your hair"  Natasha asked