4

Chris's  pov

"Dude" Derek said raising his eyebrow ."You just spoke  like a guy crushing on a girl who doesn't seem to be into him" he said  after telling  him about angel.

"oh please Derek" I frowned "she's  not into me now but she will be trust me" I smirked. I don't know why, but I feel she will, I know she will, she looks at me differently with a glow in her sparkling brown eyes.

"Oh well you know what will happen if the drama queen finds out?"he said rolling his eyes.

"Don't you even think about telling any body about this." I made a serious face.

"Not even Len"
Len is our third and I notice I have not seen him for weeks now.

"That reminds me I haven't seen him for weeks now."

"Dude didn't you know he was suspended for two weeks?"

"oh yeah yeah now I remember "

"That guy is so crazy, why would he even try to enter the garden. I will never even  walk pass that place " throwing his hands in the air and leaning backward.

"yeah so stupid" I said chewing the pasta in my mouth. Not even Derek or Len knows that I go to the garden.

I then mistakenly deep a finger into the sauce and when I put it into my mouth my eyes caught something.

"What?" Derek said looking above his shoulder to see what I was staring  at.

she walked into the cafeteria just like a model. wow just wow she's so beautiful I couldn't look away when she stared  at me. She has such an elegant body.

She walked pass me and I kept my gaze on her until I heard a familiar voice "hi Chris, hey Derek " Emily said sitting close to Derek, Derek kept his gaze on her  until she waved her hand very close to his eyes he blinked and smiled at her as she smiled back. argh  crazy couple 
"hi" I said

"You look fresh today" Derek  said still smiling

"Why? don't I look fresh everyday" she frowned, now the argument begins

"hmmm not really though"he teased .

"what? I.."

"Guys please just stop will you, we've just gotten here please" Amy said and I realize I haven't  said hi.
"hi Amy " I said

"oh hi" she smiled

"Have you heard from Len?" she asked.

"No but he will be back tomorrow right?"

"yeah" she said smiling

"Want some? " Derek pushed his plate with pasta towards Emily she pushed it back

"I thought I just looked fresh today " she said sarcastically and frowned crossing her hands on her chest.

"Oh princess I was only joking you look fresher and fresher everyday" he pulled her closer to him and kissed her cheek she blushed immediately and accepted the pasta.

I felt someone standing beside me and I saw an angel, yeah she is an angel. She looked at Amy and Emily and saw the sit was occupied.

"Have a sit Angel " I said, I know she doesn't want to sit beside me 'cause she sat ten inches away from and I know she has probably been told about Natasha.

"Angel is that your name?" Derek asked .

"No...er... her name is Angela but I call Angel"

"Oh we call her Ange " Emily  said

"Well then I will call you Ange"Derek said
"oh sorry I totally forgot, Derek, Chris  this is Angela my friend and Angela this is Derek my boyfriend  and Chris his friend there is actually a third of them but he's on suspension" Emily said pointing her fingers towards us.

"We've meet " I said

"But we haven't, nice meeting you Ange" Derek said  

"same here" Angel said as they shook hands

she said it with her soft.... low...deep God I really don't know but it  so beautiful. I watched how she ate her hamburger , she chewed  it without making a sound, I watched how she licked her lips, wow just wow then I saw Amy getting up but I don't know where she went I was not looking at her and I could hear Derek and Emily talking in a low tone  and laughing.

"I don't see you in the cafeteria often " I said breaking the silence between I and Angel then I saw Amy back with a plate of pudding.

"Are you talking to me?"

"yeah"

 "Well I don't eat that much I eat just twice a day I was forced to come here today "she said nudging her head towards Amy and Emily's direction 

"So you aren't gonna eat tonight?" Oh geez why the hell am I asking the stupidest question ever. It just with her I'm so different.

"yope "

"wow just wow"

"you know I noticed you like saying  that" Amy said

"what?"I asked

"wow just wow" she said trying to use my voice which made everyone burst into laughter

"Well well well  look who we have here"  the sound of that voice  stopped the laughter and  made me shiver and not in the good way.

I hope you like it guys pls vote, comment and share and sry it came late I have a lot on my plate this month .