28

Third persons POV

"Did you enjoy the story?" She asked.

She tied the chain around Angela's neck and pulled it so tight that it made Angela choke so hard.

"Marley" Natasha screamed.

"What did you just call me?" she left Angela and went towards Natasha.

"I told you to call me venom" she slapped her across the face.

"Ma...venom please don't harm to her please, please don't" Angela didn't want to be the reason anything happens to Natasha.

Marley walked back to Angela "Oh wow, just wow... Just like my Chris would say, it seems you feel bad for your twin, don't you?" 

"Her Chris, she's definitely crazy" Angela thought.

"Well do you want to know why I don't want to harm her it's not because you plead it because apart from my revenge, I hate you so much" she used the chain to hit Angela again "ask me why"

"Wh..wh..why?" Angela said forcing the word out. And she caught a glimpse of Aubrey covering her mouth with a sad expression on her face.

"Well it because you use to kiss and act so romantic with the one I love so much"

"Chris?" Natasha asked

"Yes Chris! And I don't wanna hear you speak again Natasha, I made Chris feel disgusted by you so that he stopped being too close to you, remember Natasha I used to tell to act like you like him" Natasha only rolled her eyes

" I fell in love with Chris the moment I saw him, we were always in the same class but he only took me as a friend, it hurts so much." She continued and she started laughing very loud, Natasha and Angela stared at each other wondering why she was laughing " you know ange, you act like you're smart and all but seriously you're not, didn't you think when I told you to teach me something that day, didn't you remember I'm your senior?"

Angela remembered but she was so stressed thinking about everything that day that she didn't even care.

"Oh ange I did that so I could make you loose your friends you know, it so much fun to watch you cry" Marley then wore a frown on her face "but then Chris had to come and ruin everything, but I understand he so caring, isn't he?" She said placing her hand under her chin, battering her eyelashes. "Isn't he?" She asked again whipping Angela on her stomach again while Natasha gasped.

"Yes...he...he...is!"

"He doesn't love you ange, in fact he hates you now and he loves me, only me!" she whipped Angela again. Angela could not stop the tears that ran down her cheeks she was really in a lot of pain.

"And you know how I figured out you two are actually the twins that were separated that day, well there is no doubt your eyes are the same but then I saw your mom... I mean your foster mom when she came with you on your first day I knew that was definitely Nora and I wanted you and Natasha to hate each other"

"It was so much fun to watch you to fight and I loved the way I created a rift between you two but then you just had to become friends ugh, it became so boring"

"You knowww, the point where I was making Chris suspicious of you little by little was so boring so I just had to make him hate you, I gave George the chip and it worked perfectly. Now Chris hates you so much he doesn't even wanna see your face and once you're dead I will be the love of his life, trust he will be very happy and won't even miss you". She laughed.

"I want you to suffer, I want you to suffer so much you know" she started breathing in and out so weirdly. She went to reach for a  bag and that was when Angela realized Aubrey wasn't in the room anymore. Could she have gone to look for help? Angela thought knowing Aubrey was not such a bad person after all. Angela felt that aside from the pain Marley is going through she seemed to be out of her mind.

She watch as Marley took out a sharp blade from the bag, Angela prayed Aubrey would come with help quickly and luckily Marley didn't seem to notice Aubrey was gone.

"I will give you a little bit of pain right here hmm" she said calmly and shook the blade into Angela's stomach, she screamed in so much pain.

"Angela" Natasha yelled sobbing.

"Oh so touching, I feel so bad" she said faking a sad face, and whipped Angela on her leg continuously, Angela was screaming and crying out for help, Natasha couldn't do anything she was only crying and calling out for help too.

"Shut up" Marley yelled at them at this point Marley hair was in a very bad state she almost looked like a witch. She bent down and placed her index finger on her lips, turning her head to the two of them continuously and her eyeballs almost popping out of her eyes, then she whispered"shsssssssh be quiet, we do wanna draw any attention do we?"  She  tucked her hair behind her ear then went to the bag again and this time she took out a mirror she look at face then she suddenly dropped the mirror and screamed, she walked very fast towards Angela and slapped her.

"This is your fault my hair is a mess what...what would Chris think, I have to fix this, I...I... Have to be beautiful for my Chris".

Angela was getting weaker and weaker she was sweating profusely. Marley started fixing her when suddenly light shined in the room.

Aubrey led the principal and some securities with Chris and the others in. Angela head was spinning everything started to get blurry.

"Chris its not what yo...you think I... I'm trying to help them" Marley stammered. Chris ignored her and rushed over to Angela but the last thing Angela heard was..

"Angel stay with me don't close your eyes, please listen to me....can you hear me".

Meanwhile Aubrey didn't come on time because she had to wake Angela's friends up first, because she made them unconscious on Marley's orders and does not know who to go to for help.

Chris and his friend broke the door down and they meet Angela's friend going to meet the principal.

Marley was taken away and Angela was taken to an hospital.

The principal told her friends they will only be allowed to see her only when her parents have seen her. Natasha told them why Marley did what she did and Chris felt very guilty for not trusting Angela.

He needed to see and speak with Angela again. 

Pls vote, comment and share

Love

Flody.