21

Angela's POV

Dedicated to luscyljerotich
Thanks for the votes.

"Angela what the fuck happened to your hair" Chris yelled his face burning red.

Oh my god Chris, I'm so sorry, I'm going to tell you everything now I don't care about the v. I have to tell you but please understand me please I beg you understand me.
"Chris...I... I can explain"

"Really?! then please do" he yelled again, crossing hands over his chest. Have I mentioned that trouble loves me, it just had to fall head over heels for me. Ugh

"Please just listen..."just then the alarm rang and Chris walked away hurriedly and angrily.

" Chris wa..." But he left already.
I will tell you today, I will tell you everything.

~***************************~

I was walking towards the library, Chris loves reading in the library and also loves reading books a lot. I will get rid of v soon and I'm gonna start with Aubrey.

"Oh... oh Angela thank God I bumped into you... I really need your help... It relating to Math" Marley said after bumping into me when I almost entered the library and not even saying sorry. Arrgh

"Marley I can't right now... I've got to go" I said making an attempt to leave.

"Oh please, Ange please I really need your help or I will fail my test" she said holding my hand now.

"Were you going to ask me for help before? Cause you fucking bothering right now" I blurted out. Ugh why is everyone so annoying today. I just need to see Chris.

Then I saw Marley face change into a sad one. Shit what have I done.

"I'm sorry Marley, just had a bad day, did you try using a textbook in the library"

"Yeah but it not helping at all"

"Hey ange" I heard someone say by my side, I looked to see and saw that it was Natasha but she just passed by without letting me reply her. Then Samantha came in the picture.

"I need to talk to you Angela" she said to me while Catherine just walked away. And weirdo whaaaat the hell do you want too. I felt like screaming that to her right now.

"Okay then I will wait for you in the library." Marley said.

"Okay" I said to her, then turned to Samantha crossing my hand on my chest ."yes" although I don't trust you too mute.

"Listen Angela that girl isn't who you think she's is, she might be a nice chick on the outside but on the inside she's a demon" she said exaggeration appeared on her face. Wait who was she talking about.

"Who?"

"Ugh Marley of course"

"Listen, did you know Chris, Marley and Natasha where once best friends " is this the girl they call mute. Mute my foot, go straight to the point girl.

"No, I'm really in a hurry Sam"

"Alright I'll be real quick with this, Marley had a crush on chris"