14

Angela's POV

We were able to get to school safely although Chris was speeding. I prayed I wouldn't bump into the hostel mistress this time, the other day I and Amy had to tell her we were out taking fresh air. Then she  called me to her office apologizing for accusing me of stealing her ring. What excuse will I give her wearing this dress.  

I entered the hostel and was tiptoeing to my room when I heard a voice.

"Had a great night uhn?"

It was Natasha I just starred at her and looked away immediately and walk  to my room not tiptoeing. I won't give her a chance to provoke me, that idiot arrgh I hate herBut I don't know why I think Emily was right. Sometimes I think the real Natasha is hidden from everyone. 

******   ******   *******   *****

"Hey Angela where have you been?, we knocked on your door this morning and you  didn't answer"Emily said after she and Amy spotted me at my locker.

"Yeah I ignored you I was really sleepy and you guys won't  let me continue my sleep if I had let you in" 

"Yeah well after laasstt night you would definitely wanna sleep more"

"Hey noting happened okay don't start thinking that . Oh Emily don't ruin my mood this morning pleeaaassseee" 

"I  was just saying" she said raising her hand in the air. And Amy rolled her eyes she doesn't seem to be in a good mood.

"Amy are you okay"

"Yeah I'm fine I gotta go" she said turning around.

"Amy are you sure...."

"I said am fine Angela" she snapped with a shaking voice and didn't turn around, then she started walking away to the restroom.

"I thinnkk she isn't fine at all. She as been acting weird and indifferent since this morning"

"Weeee should follow heerrr then"

"Hey don't steal my new slang"

I rolled my eyes "lets just go"

We got to the restroom and the weird thing is that the door was locked from the outside and we smelt smoke and as i opened it, we saw Amy lying on the floor

"Amy" we both screamed

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Chris's pov

"Oh last night  was the best night in my whole life guys" I said to Derek and Len

"Yeah 'cause you had a great time in bed with your girl, she had only met you two months ago and she got to sleep with you in your family relaxing house  arrgh" Len said.

"Hey no we didn't do anything  like that. Angel is not like that okay " what gone into Len

"Yeah yeah"

"What wrong with you dude?  you've been acting so mean all morning" Derek said. 

"It noting"

"Hey Len your girlfriend  is in the clinic they say she tried committing  suicide,maybe you two broke up  or something". Dave our enemy said laughing.

"You sonofa... " Len tried to hit him but I and Derek stopped him.

"Whow whow take it easy buddy" Dave said leaving  hurriedly.