25

Hey guys sorry for my late update, yeah I know what's on ur mind 'again' right? I'm sorry.

But I thought u guys should know after all my exams, I was admitted into a university. I thought it was necessary and so I'm telling you guys....

~enjoy~

Third persons pov

Emily and Amy were so disappointed they thought they had to do something that would help Angela find V, so they went to look for the others that went to track the number.

They went to the boys hostel and into Justin's room they were shock at what they saw.

Derek, Sam, Justin, Len and Cath, were tied up and sweating profusely.

They helped them out and all started trying to say something, then Sam started...

"Angela..." Sam gulped.

"Aubrey...." Derek said trying to say something.

"Aubrey did this to you?" Emily asked.

"No it was..." Len tried to explain.

"What?!" Amy and Emily screamed in unison.

~**~**~**~

Angela and Natasha where about to reach the principals office, when they bumped into Aubrey.

"Guys I really want to help, I don't understand why you guys were actually trying to force something I know nothing about on me" now she started crying, Angela's face was already turning red she turned her head down looking as if she was looking at something behind Aubrey and yes she was, she was looking at the principal office then she looked back at Aubrey. Natasha was wondering what Angela would do now. Aubrey by the way kept on talking, she sniffed "please anything I can help with anything, I don't like how you think of me please..." But then it looks like Angela wasn't in the mood to listen, she just walked pass Aubrey and almost letting her fall. Natasha had to swallow her laughter with the Angela when she saw her smiling.

They knocked on the principals office door but there was no answer, then Angela tried knocking again louder this time when Angela didn't hear anything she tried opening the door but then it was not opening at that point they realize it was lock and that definitely the principal was not in.

"I thought you said he was around?"

"Yes, a...a...at least that was what I was told."

Angela gave her a stern look and rolled her eyes. Then she remembered something.

"Come with me" she said to Natasha, Natasha confused again followed Angela without saying anything.

Angela was now walking towards the garden and was about to open the door when Natasha stop her...

"Wait! We Shouldn't be here, what the fuck are you trying to do?"

Angela paused and gulped "what the fuck I'm I trying to do?... Well I'm trying all my fucking best to great rid of the v don't you see that? If don't wanna come with, damn Natasha you free to go back"