Cheating?(Rosè)

(Y/N)
I wake up with Chaeyoung next to me on her phone "Good Morning Baby girl" I say . She just turns her head and smiles. 'Ok don't say good morning back' I say in my head as I get up to take a shower. Lately Rosè has been going out and spending time with her best friend Jay from ikon, they see each other often sense their both signed to YG but I don't see her often because I'm also an idol and have a schedule too but when I do come home I only see her for like an hour till Jay comes and takes her away from me but I guess that's how best friends are..right?  Taehyung from BTS one of my band mates invited me to a coffee shop today so I decided to meet up with him sense we have a day off today. I get out the shower and got dressed, did my makeup, & did my hair. As I was finishing up Rosie walks in the room and back hugs me. "You look amazing as always today" she says and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "And you do to chipmunk" I say as she gives me a peck on my lips. "I'm gonna head out to lunch with Tae okay" I say as I put my hands on her waist. "Okay Great! I was just gonna say that I was gonna go out Jay for a little" she says rapping her arms around my neck leaning in for a kiss. But stops half way hearing the door bell ring. "Oh that might be him!" She says with happiness and skips to the door. 'GREAT!!!' I say in a mad tone under my breath. As I walk to the door I see Jay waiting by the door why'll Chaeyoung is grabbing her coat. "I'll see you later okay (Y/N)" she says as she gives me a quick peck on my cheek. "Okay" with that she walks out the door with Jay for what seems like the millionth time. I text Taehyung that I was gonna leave to the cafe and I'll see him there.

~Skip to the cafe brought to you by Jisoos         thumbs up~

I make it to the cafe and get escorted to a private room sense we wanna have a conversation and not be crowded by cameras. I walk in the room and she Tae waiting on his phone. "Hey Tae" I say as we do our secret hand shake. You too are such kids. "So what's going on, you don't live in the dorm anymore so what's been happening. "Well the Chaeyoung and Jay thing is still happening" I say still annoyed from what's been happening lately. "I'm telling you she might be cheating on you like come on she's leaving the house at like 10 at night and comes home in the afternoon and you've even said that you've seen a hickey on her neck when it wasn't there when she left home"Tae says why'll a try runs down my cheek. He's probably right all my members say the same thing as he does but theirs something in me that says there wrong and to ignore them. "Your probably right but she's everything to me and she would never cheat on me..I think"I say whispering the last part. Taehyung just sighs "Whatever you say..but if anything happens your room in the dorm is still their"he says. "Thanks Tae" I say. The rest of the time was spent talking about our next comeback and schedule. We said our goodbyes and I decided to go to the flower shop to pick up some flowers for my princess. I ended up getting these pretty flowers

It reminds me of all the other women in the world but the only one that stands out to me is her

It reminds me of all the other women in the world but the only one that stands out to me is her. You cheesy motherf**ker. I get in the van and tell my manager to drive to Me and Rosie's house. I get out the van and thank my manager and headed to the door. I open the door and see Lisa and Jennie in the living room. "Oh hey guys I didn't know you where here.. where's Rosie"I say confused on why their here. "Oh ss-she's upstairs taking a nap I think it's best if we let her rest" she says like she's trying to hide something. "Oh okay I'm just gonna leave some in my bedroom" I say and walk towards the bedroom has I walk up Lisa reaches for my wrists. "I think it's best to let her be we don't want to wake her up" Lisa says also sounding like she's trying to stop me. "Guys relax I'm not gonna wake her up" with that I walk up the stairs to my bedroom. I don't know why their where trying to stop me from going up here. As I'm in my thoughts I here a loud groan from our bedroom. I hear this and quickly open the door to our bedroom and see Rosè and Jay bare naked on my bed. "Oh my god (Y/N) it's not what it looks like" Rosè says as she gets up covering her body with my blanket. At this point tears are running down my face like I river and I drop the flowers on the ground. "It's fine" I say and run out the house why'll Chaeyoung runs yelling my name try to keep me here and she grabs my wrist. "(Y/N) please" she says in tears. "Let go of me" I say and run out the house in till I made it to the BTS dorm. I knocked on the door and see Taehyung open the door. "You were right" I say in tears. He let me in and hugged me. "It's gonna be okay" He said rubbing my back. The rest of the night was spent with my members trying to cheer me up. Why didn't I see this coming??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi so this was my first imagine their is gonna be a part two to this story so look out for that the next imagine is gonna be Jennie so ya
I'll see y'all later I guess bye 👋
Love,
Jazzy💖