Blackpink Reaction

To them being jealous because of other idols

Jisoo
You two were at ISAC , but were separated so you two really couldn't talk and if you did the fans would suspect things. Why'll you were walking to get water for the rest of your members you ran into Momoland's Yeonwoo, you guys were good friends back when you were trainees but were moved into different companies. Yeonwoo told you she had a crush on you the day they moved you into a different company so you never had the time to make up your mind plus since that day you haven't spoken with her. When she ran into you she was so happy and started to flirt and you knew what she was doing and tried to get out of the conversation without hurting her feelings. Once you successfully ended the conversation, what you didn't know was that Jisoo was watching the whole time. Her eyes were in flames she was so mad but more jealous. The way you were smiling at her made her even more jealous. 'That's how she smiles at me' Jisoo thought as she watched you end the conversation, once you left her she quickly walked to you, once she was right next to you she grabbed you by your shirt and whispered in your ear "WHY THE HELL WERE YOU TAKING TO HER!!!" Jisoo screamed in your ear. "Jisoo I just ran into her don't worry about it babe"you said wrapped your arms around her. "Whatever" she said and gave in.

Jennie(Your in BTS)You two were at the 2018 MAMA Music Awards

Jennie
(Your in BTS)
You two were at the 2018 MAMA Music Awards. They were about to announce Artist Of The Year and your group was nominated. You were really nervous that you even started to get sweaty. "And the award goes too.....BTS!!!!" You and the rest of your members stood up to except the award. You guys were so shocked and expected EXO to win. As you were walking you looked at Jennie and she threw you a kiss which made you blush. As you were about to pass Twice, Sana walked up to you and gave you a flower with the biggest smile on her face. You received it and bowed and she gave you a quick wink and sat back down. As you kept walking up to the stage that very moment left the fans scream louder then you've ever heard and your members teased you the whole way to the stage. When you were excepting the award you had the flower in your hand the whole time which made the camera man point the camera to Sana whenever you spoke and make the fans go insane. After excepting the award you walked back to your seat and looked at Jennie and she looked at you with cold eyes and glared at the back of your head the rest of the show. "Why are you so mad babe" you said trying to talk to Jennie. You guys just got home from the show and Jennie won't even look at you. "WHY DID YOU EXCEPT HER FLOWER!!" Jennie yelled at you. "We were on camera and plus I'm not gonna be rude when at least a good 10,000 people are watching me" You said trying to defend yourself. "Whatever just promise me your not gonna do it again" Jennie said. "I promise".

Rosè You two were about to head to the grocery store to stock up on some food for the house you two just bought

Rosè
You two were about to head to the grocery store to stock up on some food for the house you two just bought. When you and Rosè were picking what you need you two looked like they cutest couple. Rosè pushing the cart why'll you are hugging her waist with your head on her shoulder. "Babe can you go get the eggs" Rosè asked you. "Ya sure" you said and gave her a quick kiss before leaving. Why'll you were picking what eggs to get someone came up behind you and covered your eyes. You were shocked at first in till you heard the voice.
"Guess who?" The voice said. "........Irene" you said. And you were right as Red Velvet's Irene turned you around. "Yup!" Irene said and hugged you. "Omg how are you" you said as Irene had her arms around your neck pulling you closer every second. "I'm been good just came to pick up some things for the dorm" Irene said with her famous smile that kills everyone. Rosè started to notice that you were taking a long time so she started to look for you. On her way to the eggs she saw you and Irene close and talking with smiles on your faces. She quickly hid and watched your every move and she was close enough so she could hear your conversation. "I should get going Rosè is waiting for me it was" you were cut off by one of the workers at the grocery store. "You two are such a cute couple" the work said. "We're not-" "Thanks!" Irene said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Rosè was done with this and walked up to you two. "Babe what's taking you so long.. oh hey Irene" Rosè said acting like she saw nothing why'll wrapping her arms around your waist. "Hey it was nice seeing you (y/n) you two Rosè I'll see you guys later bye" with that Irene left. "Let me guess you saw the whole thing" you said to Rosè. "Yes are you ok" Rosè ask checking your face as if you got beat up. "Babe I'm fine" you said pulling her hands down from your face. "Ok but if I see her by you again I'll rip her face off" Rosè said.

Lisa You two are on a group idol room with Blackpink, BTS, EXO, and Twice

Lisa
You two are on a group idol room with Blackpink, BTS, EXO, and Twice. "So I've heard that (y/n) is the queen of not reacting to aegyo" the mc said. "Well I guess I just find it awkward so I don't really react to it" you said with confidence. "Well then we're gonna put it to the test with our next segment...STRAIGHT FACE" we all yelled. "Ok so Lisa, Jimin, Momo,  and Kai will get in a line and will try there best aegyo on (y/n) ok" the mc asked. "YES!" We all yelled. "Okay now we will start with Lisa. Now (y/n) she's your gf does she often do aegyo on you" the mc asked. YG entertainment stated a while back that you and Lisa were dating and the fans took it well. "Kinda when she wants something or just wants to act cute then yes but I don't get fazed by it" you said. "Well if your so confident then let's see...1..2..3" the mc counted down and Lisa tried her best aegyo and you still had a straight face. "Wow!!" Everyone said seeing how you weren't fazed like everyone else. The rest of them went in till it was Momo's turn, once she did her best aegyo you quickly hide your face because you were blushing. Everyone went crazy and was shocked but the most shocked and jealous was Lisa. "What?!?" Lisa said and walked up to you. Everyone started to laugh at Lisa's reaction. "Babe I'm sorry forgive me" you said. "Awww" everyone said at you calling her 'babe' "Fine but from now on you blush when I do it to" she said and everyone laughing. "I promise"

——————————————————————Sorry I haven't been updating I'll try and do my best

Sorry I haven't been updating I'll try and do my best.  THANK YOU FOR 4K READS 🤧💖
Hope you enjoyed 😊
Vote🌈
Please Request ☀️
                         Love,
                                 Jazzy💖