Blackpink Reaction

💖requested💖
Reaction to btsxblackpink ships

Jisoo
When Jisoo and you were on the couch with her in between your legs watching tv, she was on instagram scrolling thro the explore page and saw some accounts shipping her and Jin from BTS from earlier when they were MC's together. She was surprised at first but then remembered how the fans tend to ship members from other groups. "Why are you looking at photos of you and Jin" you asked mad at why she was looking at photos of her and your best friend.
"Aww babe don't worry it's just the fans making ships"she said snuggling into your neck. "Whatever" you said and hugged her anyway.

Jennie
You were at blackpink's rehearsals watching your gf work it. You were waiting for them to finish up to go back to your shared house with Jennie. Once they were done the two of you went into the van and waited to get home on the way home you noticed that Jennie was looking at her phone for the entire time. Jennie was so shocked and confused, she was looking at a pic of her and V from Bts, the caption was: The Best couple and the basest of them all😏. She was confused but found it cute that fans thought she was bad but other then that she still would pick you any day of the week. You looked at here phone screen and saw the pick Jennie was looking at and it was tae and her which mad and jealous. Once you got to the house you went straight to the bedroom and closed the door behind you leaving Jennie confused. You plopped yourself on the bed and put your face on the pillow. Jennie later came walking in and hugged you. "What's wrong babe"she said in a soft tone. "Why were you looking at that picture" you said giving her a death glare. "Babe don't be mad it's just the fans you know how they are" "okay.." you said giving in and hugging her back.

Rosè
You were backstage watching Blackpink have there first concert in Seoul. You were munching on some snacks watching the members speak on the tv, in till you heard Rosè say. "Oh I see a Jirose poster hahaha...do you guys ship it" she said and the blinks started to scream. She just laughed and continued with the show. After that moment you felt sad mad but mostly mad. You went on your phone to see it trending and comments say things like. Omg Rosè just confirmed JiRosè. Or things like. My ship is sailing, IM SHAKING!!!. After the show Rosè and her members came in the dressing room talking about the show and the favorite moments, and Rosè came and sat next you and tried to kiss you but you pushed her softly and got up and sat on one of the chairs and started conversation with Lisa and Jennie. Then Rosè started thinking of why you were upset then it hit her and she new what was up so that night you and her had a conversation and made up.

Lisa
Both of you were in the YG dance practice room just playing around and having fun. "Hey babe I'm gonna go to the bathroom be right back" you said and gave a quick kiss and left. Lisa sat down and drank some water and got out her phone so she could she what was up with everything when she saw a pic of her and Jungkook from Bts. She thought it was cute that fans thought her and him would be cute and that the fans have there own little imaginations. You went to surprise Lisa and backhug her but saw she was looking at a picture of her and your fellow member Jungkook. "Lisa what are you doing" you said in a annoyed voice. "Just seeing what the fans are up to"she said getting up and trying to hug you but failed to when you backed away. "Come on babe it's just the fans imagination you know it's not real, we are" she said looking into your eyes. "Fine" you said a gave her a kiss.

===========================
Thank you for Requesting 👍
Please Request❤️
Please Vote🌈
Hope you enjoyed 😁
                                    Love,
                                           Jazzy💖