Cheating?pt.2

(Y/N) pov:
I woke up with the biggest headache I've ever had in my life. As I got up I remembered what happened the other day which made me wanna punch the wall. I got up and just went to take a shower, as I was showering I was standing under the water half the time not doing anything but thinking. Once I was done showering I noticed that all my clothes are at the house I once shared with Rosè. "Hey Guys!!" I yelled as I walked into the living room. "What's up" Suga said. "Can like two of you come with me to the other house to go pack my stuff and just in case Jay is there so that you can jump him"I said in a serious voice. "Suga & Jungkook" J-hope suggested. "Good idea"Rm said. "Why?" They questioned. "First of all Jay is afraid of Suga.. one time Suga came over and Rosè invited Jay and once he saw Suga he booked it and ran. Second of all Jungkook is the strongest one here and can take him down in seconds" "I guess your right"Suga said and stood up along with Jungkook. "This is gonna be hell" with that we went out the door. Jungkook ended up driving with Suga in the passenger side and me in the back because I am the youngest out of all of us and they don't trust me to go in the front but whatever. As we where getting closer the more mad and sad I got. But I my heart is saying to be strong and that I'll make it through this. As we were pulling up to the house I saw that there was a car in my spot well.......my old spot. "So what's the plan kiddo" Suga said ready to go in. "Okay So once we get inside ignore her and just walk upstairs to my room and start putting stuff in the bags and if he's here jump him so he's not in my way Okay" "Sounds good to me" Jungkook said and Suga with a light nod. As we got out the car I had the straightest face ever it was impossible for me to even smile. I got out my key and opened the door, as I did I went straight upstairs. As I was walking I saw Rosè on the couch with a bunch of tissues around her and Chinese take out and pizza boxes and overall a mess with Lisa, Jennie, & Jisoo on her side rubbing her back. Once we got up stairs we it mediately started putting my clothes and all my personal items in bags. As I started packing I heard running up the stairs and I already knew who it was. Just then Rosè comes running in and hugs me, I lightly pushed her off and continued packing "PL-EASE (Y/N) DON-'T G-O" she said crying. I just ignored her  "PLEASE FORGIVE ME!"she said holding me arm. "AND WHY SHOULD I CHAEYOUNG WHY!! AFTER YOU CHEATED ON ME AND TREATED ME LIKE SHIT WHEN I WAS THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU WHERE SAD AND I WAS THERE WHEN NO ONE WAS AND FOR ME YOU DID NOTHING BUT LEAVE THE HOUSE AND GO WITH AN OTHER PERSON WHY'LL IM HERE WORKING MY BUTT OFF TO COME HOME EARLY TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU BUT NO!! you throw me away like I was trash". Like that Rosè fell to the ground sobbing her eyes out. "Now tell me how long was this happening" all she did was cry "HOW LONG!!!"I yelled waiting for an answer. "4 months" she let out. With that the ass I didn't want to see came in the room. "Hey babe do you want me to throw away this picture of (y/n) and you"Jay said walking into the room. "NO BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY THING I HAVE LEFT FROM HER CUZ YOUR DUMB ASS MADE ME CHEAT ON THE BEST THING THATS EVER HAPPENED TO ME AND YOU ARE JUST A PIECE" before Rosè could finish Jay ran out the room once he say Suga But was stopped once Jungkook grabbed him by his shirt and started punching him. Once he was done he left him on the ground. "We're done" Suga said. "Okay let's go" i said and started walking out of the room but was stopped by Rosè holding my wrist. "Please just let me explain" she said with watery eyes. "Fine...Guys wait for me outside" they nodded there heads and went outside. Me and Rosè made our way to the bed and sat down. "Explain" i said with a sigh. "Well this started off when you where on tour and I didn't get to see you and you know we didn't get to do it for like 5 months so when you where on tour Jay said if I needed attention to go to his place. So one day I got really I mean really drunk cuz I missed you and I went to Ikon's dorm and did it with Jay. Once I did it was the biggest mistake I've ever done..." she was about to cry "after that he wouldn't leave me alone and keep calling me to go over and I kept ignoring him because i couldn't live with myself after what I did but he said if I didn't sleep with him he would tell you and say I forced him to sleep with him so I kept sleeping with him" at this point she was crying hard. "I had to keep it a secret so I told you he was my best friend and when you came back from tour he didn't call me as much but the day you found out he came to the house and said if I said anything to you that he was coming he would hurt you...so I slept with him and you probably know the rest of the story....." Rosè finished the story with her sobbing. I was in shock I couldn't believe what she said to me. "Chaeyoung" "yes" she said and looked up at me "I'm not going to forgive you right away but I need some time to myself to think through all of this" "I understand" she said as she got up from the bed. "I'll see you when ever but for now I think we need some time apart" with that we said our goodbyes and left on a somewhat good note. The next day i got a text from Chaeyoung while I was getting ready for a concert.
Chaeyoung: Hey I understand that where not a thing right know and I wanted to say sorry for like the hundredth time now lol good luck on the show tonight not like your going to need it tho have fun out there...i love you.
That last part made me a little sad but we have to move on. I went to Instagram to see what was going on and I saw this video of Rosè crying at an award show.

 I went to Instagram to see what was going on and I saw this video of Rosè crying at an award show

The Captain was: Rosè started crying when they started talking about relationships. Wonder why???
I hope she's okay but there nothing I can do right know but hope for the best for her.

Only time can tell what will happen.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
REALLY hope you enjoyed 😊
If you want a part two please vote or comment 'Part 3!!!!' ❤️
THANK YOU FOR 1K READS 😭❤️
                                      Love,
                                             Jazzy💖