Together Again (chaennie)

💖requested💖
Rosè pov.
(Y/n) is still on the plane coming back to Korea sense see hasn't been answering my texts. Me and Jennie really miss her she's been gone on tour for the past 5 months and haven't seen her sense. "Babe when is (y/n) coming back"I ask Jennie with a pout. "She's still in the plane but she'll be her in a little ok"Jennie said giving me a peck on the lips. I smiled and continued with dance practice.
(Y/N)
Rosè and Jennie have been texting me like crazy for the pass hour and what they don't know is that I'm going to surprise them by going to the YG building and surprise them why'll there practicing. I've been texting Lisa for the past like five minutes coming up with a plan, I texted her that I'm on my way up to there practice room and to keep Jennie and Rosè distracted. Once I was at the door I pecked my head in to see what there where doing. I saw that Lisa and Jisoo already noticed me and told me to be quite. Then I looked to the other side of the room and saw Rosè on the ground sitting in between Jennie's legs with their back facing me. I quietly made my way to them without them noticing me. As I got closer I heard them talking about me. "I wish she was her, I love her so much"Rosè said snuggling into Jennie's neck. "I love her too"Jennie said and kissed her head. Right when they said that I sat on the ground with them and wrapped my arms around Jennie. "And I love you guys too"I said and made them jump a little but once they say me them tackled me with kisses and hugs. Once our little moment happened they started to cry why'll hugging me. "Awww baby's don't cry"I say rubbing their back. "We missed you" they say sniffing from crying. "Well I'm back I wanted to surprise you guys so Lisa helped me distract you why'll I was on my way here"I said a gave Lisa a high five. "You've known this whole time"Jennie said and punched Lisa in the arm. "Hey!! I only helped and why punch me when (y/n) was the one ignoring your texts"Lisa said with a chuckle. "She did it to surprise us and she is our baby and we know she wouldn't hurt us"Rosè said still hugging me. "We all this payed off cuz know I'm with my princesses"I said and kissed them on the head. "We love you" "I love you more"
———————————————————————
Thank you for requesting 💖
Request still open!!!!
Please vote😊
Thx ily
                    Love,
                              Jazzy💖