Why? (Jennie)

(Y/N) pov.
I woke up bright and early with the most beautiful girl next to me. I woke up to Jennie on her phone. "Morning~" i said rubbing my eyes, "Morning Babe" she said and gave me a small smile and put her attention back on her phone. Jennie has been on her phone a lot lately, I noticed this about 5 months ago but never really payed attention to it but i would think it's because Blackpink is getting pretty popular these days so I wouldn't be surprised if there planning there next comeback. I ignored it and went to take a shower since I have schedules today at a music show but I get to go with Jennie since blackpink will attend as well. Once I finished my showering and getting ready Jennie was too. "Okay babe I'll see you later ok" I said and gave Jennie a quick peck on the lips. "Okay see ya!" She said as I walk out the door to the van that was waiting for me with my members.  Me and Jennie have been dating for about 2 years now but haven't announced or made anything official yet, fans ship me and her together a lot and always spot us hanging out especially Despatch but it always looked like we were best friends. One time Jennie was asked about me during an interview and she simply said we were best friends and that we never left each other's side which was true we are always spotted together on a daily bases so it's normal to everyone now. We arrived at the event and got out the car to hundreds of fans screaming. "Y/N!!!!!!!" "Y/N I LOVE YOU!!!!!" Fans were screaming left and right. Me and my members got in a line and said hello and took some pictures for the press. Once we were done we entered the building, as we entered we saw our friends Exo we said hello and I said hey to my best friend Baekhyun. "What's up!" He said and we did our secret handshake. Me and Baekhyun have been friends since trainee days, we wanted to debut together but I ended up getting switched to another company instead but we never lost connection. "Hey Kia!" I said and waved at him. All he did was roll his eyes and ignored me and went on his phone , I'm not quite sure why since I always try my best to be friends with him but yet every time I try he just ignores me. I guess he's not such a social person. I just let it slide and continued to my dressing room. Once I was ready me and my members went and preformed our newest song, after us would be Exo, Blackpink, and some other groups. Once we were finished I was in my dressing room till I heard a the door open a bit and it was Rosè. Me and her are also really close which annoyed Jennie a lot in the beginning of our relationship and she would always tell me "Hey! Stop being so close to her you know she's into you!" I would always ignore it tho since I know Rosè and she and I are just friends. "Hey Chae!" I said and gave her a hug. "Hey! What you up to" she asked and took a seat next on the couch. "Just finished getting ready for the encore award! And good luck by the way!" I said since my group, Exo, and blackpink were up for the same award. "Yeah thanks you too" she said. We made small talk in till my manager came in the room. "Hey girls you guys have 5 minutes till you have to be on stage. With that he left and we continued talking. "Hey do you know where Jennie is?" I asked. "Nope last time I say her see was on her way to say hi to some idols" she said. "Ah ok cuz haven't really seen her today and when I did she was on her phone 99 percent of the time" I said a little annoyed. "Ya I've seen it two it's a little strange" Rosè said looking at me. "Ya it is.. but we should get going before we're late" I said and we both chuckled and went to each other's groups. As we made it up to the stage the screaming came back again and all the idols were looking at us but I didn't really care and was to busy looking for Jennie. Once I found her I looked at her and she was looking at someone and kept on starting at them I was about to see who she was staring at since I was getting a little jealous and mad but my thoughts were interrupted when the MC started speaking. " And this weeks award goes too........" I was really hoping not to win because I want to talk to Jennie on what's going on and who she was looking at and why I haven't seen her all day. But my dreams were crushed when the MC yelled our name and the fans started screaming to the top of there lungs. We excepted the award and said our speech and was about to sing the encore. I turned around to see if Jennie was there but she was gone, I sighed and sang our encore. As soon as we finished we said goodbye to our fans and I was on a mission to find Jennie but I couldn't find her anywhere and soon was told that Blackpink left as soon as we started the encore to avoid any traffic. I guess I'll see her at home and confront her on what's been happening lately and see if I can get any answers. "JENNIE IM HOME!!!" I yelled but didn't get a response. Then I went around the house but didn't find any sign of Jennie here, soon later I got a text from Jennie.

Jen Jen 😘: Hey (y/n) I'm staying at the BP dorm tonight ok so don't wait up for my good night.
(Y/N/N 🥰):
Okay, sleep tight i love you .
Seen

That's weird Jennie never leaves me on read, something Is definitely up all these years I've never seen Jennie ignore me this much. And it's not even today it's been like this for a while now and it's starting to worry me a lot. I've been trying to sleep for the past 2 hours yet I can't get Jennie off my mind. That's it I'm calling her. I tried calling her but it sent me right to voicemail, that's werid Jennie always answers my calls especially cuz she on her phone all the time. I tried calling again but nothing. I then decided to call Rosè to ask if she can pass me to Jennie since she's at the dorm.  "(Y/N)?" Rosè answered in a sleepy tone. "Hey Chae" I said, "What's up it's like 3:00 in the morning?" She said confused on why i was calling. "Oh ya can you pass me to Jennie" I asked. "Jennie? Jennie's not here" Rosè said confused. "What do you mean she's not there? When I got home she texted me that she was with you and was going to spend the night" I said getting nervous. "Well I guess she lied to you cuz she's not here when she left she didn't leave with us she said she was going with a friend" Rosè said kinda nervous for me too. "Do you thi-think" I said on the verge of tears thinking of the worse case scenario. "No no no (y/n) don't think that way don't you to have each other's location Incase anything happens.. give me 5 minutes and I'll come pick you up and we'll go find her ok!" Chae said reassuring me. "Okay I'll see you" I said and ended the call. "Ready" Chae asked as I entered her car "Ready" I said and opened my maps on my phone entering Jennie's location. It's says she's at some apartments close to SM. As we pulled up we walked up to the apartment Jennie's phone was located. As we were in the hallway I remembered that Exo's dorm was here. "I say you wait here and let me go to the door" I said to Chae. "Ok I'll wait here" she said and gave me a good luck smile.  I nocked on the door but didn't get a response. I heard noice from inside but couldn't tell what it was. I made the risk to see if the door was open and it was I opened it and the lights were off but one room light was on but the door was closed. I took and quick look around and soon realized this was Exo's dorm. "Why the hell is Jennie's phone her" my thoughts was interrupted when I heard a loud moan from the room the lights was coming from and it wasn't just any moan it was

Jennie's

Anger went through my body's as I busted through the door to see Jennie on top of KAI NAKED!!!! "WHAT THE HELL JENNIE!!" I yelled as tears were running down my face. Jennie got off Kia quickly put her clothes on and made her way to me with tears running down her face. "WAIT NO (Y/N) I CAN EXPLAIN PLEASE DON'T GO!" Jennie said trying to hold me back. "REALLY JENNIE! THERES NOTHING TO EXPLAIN! CLEARLY THAT PROMISE RING I GAVE YOU MEANS NOTHING TO YOU AND HELL ME BEING AN STUPID BITCH AND GETTING A WEDDING RING READY TO GIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE TO YOU!!" I yelled making my way out the dorm. I ran to the car but was pulled back by Jennie. "PLEASE (Y/N)! Give me another chance to explain I messed up please!" She said begging. "Save it Jennie like I thought you were the one, guess I wasted 2 years of my life because of you" with that I left Jennie on the streets.

 "Save it Jennie like I thought you were the one, guess I wasted 2 years of my life because of you" with that I left Jennie on the streets

I then left with Chae all the way back to the Blackpink Dorm since Chae said Jennie was probably gonna be at the house. The rest of the night I was being cared by Rosè as I went through at lest 15 boxes if tissues.

Why? Jennie. Why me?

_____________________________
Hey everyone hope you enjoyed!
Please Vote 💞
Comment if you would like a part 2 of this story cuz I have some good stuff in mind for this story 🤫🥰
Sorry for any spelling errors 😬
Request Are Open!!!!!😊
Ily💗

~Jazzy