Sleepover (blackpink)

(Y/N) pov.
I've been friends with the members of blackpink for a long time now but I've noticed them been very touchy and craving for my attention, they've been asking me to go to the blackpink like everyday which I don't mind cuz I kinda have a crush on them but not one member I'm talking all of them there just sooo pretty. But I've 100% sure they don't like me back like who's gonna ever like a piece of trash like me. Today blackpink invited me to there house to have a sleepover, I expected and I am currently waiting out side there house. I nocked on the door and all of them answered the door. "(Y/N)!" They all said and brought me into a group hug. "Hey guys so what's the plan for today"I said and they all smiled at me. "We're gonna watch a movie and made and we got some snacks and made ur fav"Jennie said back hugging me why'll all of us are walking to the kitchen. "YOU GUYS MADE RAMEN!!!"i said jumping up and down like a kid. "Yup and we made your favorite drink"Lisa said getting the drink form the fridge. "PINK LEMONADE!!"i said and jumped on all of them and kissed there cheeks. "I LOVE U GUYS!!"i said hugging them tight. "We Love you more"they all side and they kissed me. Lisa kissed me forehead, Jennie kissed my left cheek, Rosè kissed my right cheek,& Jisoo kissed the side of my neck. Once we got all the food in the living room we got cozy on the couch. Jennie had her head on my shoulder and Lisa on the other side of my shoulder. Rosè in between my legs so that my head was on her head and Jisoo with her chicken sitting down on the ground with my hand on her shoulder. At this moment I feel comfortable and relaxed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Might do a part two to this vote if ya want a part two. 💖💖💖💖💖