Clouds (Lisa)

Lisa pov.
Today I'm going on a picnic with my wonderful and beautiful girlfriend (y/n). I'm really excited cuz us Blackpink have been having a really I mean really!!!busy schedule these past months, so me and (y/n) haven't had time to spend together or just see each other. Today is going to be the day I she her for the first time in 5 months. Turning my alarm off , I get up and head to the shower. As I was about to get in the shower I got a text from (y/n).

Baby Bear 🐻 : I'm excited to see you baby 💖 I love you 😘
Lisa: I'm excited to I'm gonna head in the shower 🚿 I'll see you in a little I LOVE YOU! 😘❤️
Baby Bear 🐻 : 😘💖

After texting I got in the shower in the best mood. Once I got out I got changed to my outfit. I went to the living room and said bye to my members and left to go see (y/n).

(Y/N) pov
Once I text Lisa I went to get her a bouquet of flower. Once I was there I saw the time and it was almost time for me to go with Lisa so I decided to shot her a text and meet me at a park right in front the flower shop. I decided to get these really pretty flowers.

I really liked them so I paid for them then headed to the park

I really liked them so I paid for them then headed to the park. Once I got the I saw Lisa walking to the bench I told her to meet me at. She didn't notice when I got to the bench, so I decided to surprise her. I went behind her and put my hands behind her eyes. She jumped a little at first but soon relaxed when she realized it was me. "Let me guess it's (y/n)" she said smile like a dork. " yuppp" as soon as I said that, Lisa jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist. Once she calmed down we set up are things on the grass and put a blanket out. "Baby I got you these flowers before I came here" I said while giving her the bouquet. "Awww babe thank you" Lisa said a gave me a peck on the lips. "So I packed to chocolate covered strawberries and some sandwiches"Lisa said and got the food out. We eat in peace feeding each other and enjoying each other's company. Once we finish I ask "Lisa wanna go walk around" "Sure"Lisa said and got up and interlocked our hands together and we started walking. We walked passed this really pretty wall and Lisa asked me to take a pic of her.

"You look gorgeous as always" "Shut up" Lisa said and punched my arm and stares blushing like crazy

"You look gorgeous as always" "Shut up" Lisa said and punched my arm and stares blushing like crazy. "Awww Lisa don't blush..Hahaha" all she did is just blush even more. I just smiled and keep walking and made Lisa run to my side and hide her face in my neck. "I love you" "I love you more"

******************************************
Hope you enjoyed 😊
Request still open!!
Please Vote 💜
Love,
Jazzy💖