Episode III:The First Step

[She narrates the story to Ansh.]

Landlady: [narrating] People states - the first step is necessary to run miles. We experience new moments for the first time; either for a baby to walk or to achieve the aim of our life.

[Scene: Mahesh and Sharada wait outside their home for a taxi.]

Mahesh: We can give a shape to our dream.

Sharada: May God will bring more happiness.

Mahesh: He will Sharada. I faith in him.

Sharada [Looking at Mahesh with wonder]: Where is she?

Mahesh: [turns back] Sara! When will you come?

Sara: [voice come from inside the home] Wait, I am coming.

Dad [Mahesh]: Come dear, otherwise, you will become late.

[She came outside holding a few books in her hands. Her simplicity is elegance. Her brown eyes, black hair, fair complexion, a simple but, lovely suit give her an adorable look.]

Mom [Sharada]: Today is your first day. Do you want to be late?

Sara: Of course not! Where is the taxi?

Dad: [giggling] Drivers were waiting for you, my dear. See! A taxi will come at once.

Sara: Hilarious one.

Mom: Uff! I predicted his negligence on such an important day. No worry, I had called in the driver and informed him of the matter yesterday. He will be here soon.

Sara: [taking a sigh of relief] Thank God.

Mom: Sara, we pay for this moment for many years. May Lord Krishna avails a bunch of opportunities.

Sara: [holding hands of her parents and empathies] I promise; I will never disappoint you.

[The taxi arrived in an instant and bid her parents] Goodbye! [Addressing the driver] MGC, please.[The taxi stopped at the gate of the University] [Aside] Oh God, the first day at my University. I am damn nervous. I don't know why my heart is beating faster than ever. [After taking a deep breath] Be positive; cultivate confidence in yourself and go!

[Sara checked her name on the notice board and headed towards her classroom. She sat on her desk. After a few minutes, another girl, named Janvi come and sits beside her. Both seat in the first bench.]

Janvi: Hello, I am Janvi.

Sara [shaking her hand]: Sara.