Episode IX:Departure

[Next week]

[Sara took a sigh of relief outside the examination hall as she finished her last exam. She wonders what can happen next, and she got a call from Janvi. She requested to reach the park with Abhay soon. They surprised to see the different scenario before them. Janvi and Ansh sat together on the bench. Janvi's head bandaged and Ansh followed her demand one by one. Sara became curious to understand the reason behind a miracle.]

Janvi: Come here, Abhay and Sara.

Sara: Janvi, what's going between you? Why did you call us? Is everything fine? And how you injured?

Janvi: I met with an accident, but now everything is fine. No worry, Sara.

Sara: Ansh! What did the doctor say?

Ansh: She will recover soon.

Abhay: Why did you call us?

Janvi: We want to give you a piece of good news.

Sara: Good news?

Janvi: After exams, we are going to marry.

Sara: What!

Abhay: Wow!

Sara: [holding her tone] I mean - great. Ansh, I am happy that you accept her, but how this happened?

Janvi: O Sara, today, you are questioning as an investigator. What's wrong with you? Well, Sara and Abhay, [passing the cards] take this invitation card for our ring ceremony.

Sara: Ring ceremony?

Janvi: Yes, we will engage next week. Please come with your parents - this will be a pleasure to meet them. My driver will come to your home to have no problem with travelling.

Sara: You should not worry, we will manage.

Janvi: I will not listen to you. I want each friend on such a special occasion with no inconvenience.

Abhay: Of course.

Janvi: Ansh, I'm getting tired. Can we go now?

Ansh: Sure.

Janvi: We will meet next week. Bye.

Sara: Goodbye.

[After they had gone.]

Sara: Abhay, don't you amaze with their change?

Abhay: [shrugs] I understand these children better, so I am not amazed this time. Sara, I will tell the complete story behind their sudden change. Two days before, at noon, Janvi called Ansh and warned if he doesn't accept her, she will die. She rebels against a shattered relationship with Ansh. He becomes forced to block her number. At 8:00 p.m., he received a call from the hospital to give news of her car accident - her condition got serious and murmured his name. He ignored his study schedule and went to the hospital. The doctor suggested in preventing her from any shock and pain as she needs a light environment. Janvi got good vibes when Ansh accompanied her. Day by day, she regained consciousness. Still, she needs something to boost her health. Janvi wished and pleaded to Ansh for marrying her. He accepted the proposal to marry her as soon as possible.

Sara: I am speechless to say here.

Abhay: I can understand, but she improves faster. She was glad and excited for marriage. She quitted on her life, but after knowing Ansh's decision, she wanted to recover. I may not wrong to conclude, "Love is powerful: this emotion gives life, and this emotion takes life too." Irrespective of obstacles, anyone cannot affect their love.